p a r t t h i r t y t w o

tommy/wilbur pov:

tommy couldn't explain why he had agreed to fly
out to los angeles.
tommy couldn't explain why he had eaten ten bags
of peanuts on the flight there.
tommy wouldn't admit to himself that me missed
devin so much. so much that all he wanted was
to spend the next two weeks just being in her presence.
devin made tommy laugh. she made him overjoyed.
tommy really couldn't explain why he was so nervous.

wilbur could though. he knew that tommy agreed because
he missed devin so much that he couldn't focus on
anything else. he knew why he had eaten those ten bags of peanuts of which now have his stomach hurting in the airport. and although tommy wouldn't admit it, at least not right now, wilbur knew tommy liked devin. the two made sense, they fit together and just clicked.

"wilbur, i really need to use the bathroom...."

"are you serious? tommy-....." wilbur paused, seeing tommy's legs bouncing on the chair whilst wilbur booked an uber to tina and devins place.

"just go, tommy. there's one right there. come back when you're done."

"yes, dad." tommy grabbed his phone and practically sprinted to the bathroom, causing wilbur to scoff out a laugh and continue booking the uber.

after about five more minutes, the uber was booked and would be at the airport in twenty minutes. wilbur looked up to see where tommy was and saw him right infront of him.

"tommy! my god, you can't just stand there and hover. it's creepy."

"ok." he just continued to stand there as the older one rolled his eyes and grabbed their suitcases and started to walk to
get airport coffee.

"wilbur! where are we going?"

"coffee. i need it. you, do not." he simply stated, getting in line and deciding on his order and he saw tommy taking a picture with fans.

he took this opportunity to text tina, which he forgot to do
earlier. he just sent, "hey, we landed and the uber will be here in thirty. planning on being there around noon."

tina read it a few seconds later and replied, "okay!! devin and i are watching some adventure time. i'll let you guys in and we can all go get lunch :)"

wilburs lips twitched into a little smile at the thought of tommy seeing devin again. and the thought of devin seeing tommy again.

after he ordered his coffee, tommy was by him again and on his phone this time. he was texting ranboo and tubbo that he was in LA and was safe. wilbur was glad to see that the younger boy was finally texting his friends again. he had been dry and short lately, but wilbur knew that seeing devin would overjoy him, its exactly what tommy needed.

__________________________________________________

devin pov:

devin had been sitting on the couch with tina for the past four hours, and she was getting hangrey. tina refused to make lunch because had, "made plans for lunch" and they "could not bail." so this left the poor girl hungry and glaring daggers at tina.

another forty minutes went by when they two girls head a hard knock at the door. devin furrowed her brows, confused. "who's at the door? we didn't invute anyone..?"

tina ignored her and urged devin to just open the door. dragging her arm to the door as devin was completely frazzled.

swinging open the door, she didn't expect to see tommy's blonde hair, bouncing as he laughed hard and tackled devin with a hug.

"DEVIN, I MISSED YOU. HI!!!" tommy nestled his head in her neck as she wrapped her arms around his stomach and laughed, so happy to see him again.

"it's been like, six months. you should have came six months ago." she smiled up at him

"so, i never should have left....?" tommy asked, a little confused.

"correct. hi, wilbur!" devin went past tommy and hugged wilbur as tommy went through the door to say hi to tina who was sitting down watching adventure time again.

"thank you, wil. i know this was your idea." she sighed, content with the people she was with.

"you're welcome, devin. come on, we are getting lunch." he smiled as tina and tommy came back to the door, all luggae was taken in by tommy, all sitting in the kitchen till they came back home.

"where do you guys want to get food? you guys cane pick since me and devin eat here all the time." tina chatted, all of you walking down the street as tommy pointed a place out.

yeah, she could really get used to having him here more often.

__________________________________________________
(ik this is a terrible pic edit but i tried my best😔)

Liked by: phem, 100thieves, and 924,103 others devinisfound: tina and i in our twilight era! Tagged: tommyinnit, wilbursoot, and tinakitten

devinisfound: tina and i in our twilight era!
Tagged: tommyinnit, wilbursoot, and tinakitten

karljacobs: woah! you guys didn't have to pop off that hard 🤪
|> devinisfound: STOP😭

user4: WHY TF DID YOU TAG TOMMY AND WILBUR?!?!
*liked by 2,729 others*

user7: cuties, icons, baes

tommyinnit: what is a "twilight era"?
|> devinisfound: *le gasp* tina, i know what we are doing tn
|> tinakitten: oh yeahhh
|> wilbursoot: oh no

user1: OMG FAV DUOS INTERACTING

phem: your shirt omg💚
|> devinisfound: 💚💚

drista: who allowed you guys to slay this hard?
*liked by devinisfound*

__________________________________________________

a/n:
hi!! this took forever
my apologies
pls don't roast me on the pictured edit, ik its so bad😭
anyways
i love you so much
get some rest
eat something and drink some water
<33333