p a r t t h i r t y t h r e e

tommy and wilbur had been in town now for three days and the four had done a great deal of things. they went out for every meal of the day, went to a ton of shops, and the two girls had a blast showing the two british boys around their city in america.

tommy and wilbur had finally tried in and out, which both of them loved, and even jack in the box. not only did they have fun as a group, but devin and tommy had been going out alone too. they had gone to a few book sores, actually. tommy knew devin loved reading, so he suggested that they go to few local bookshops. he had never been and figured who better to go with for the first time than someone book obsessed?

that morning, when tommy had decided to ask devin about going, he woke to see tina making breakfast and wilbur strumming his guitar for some new chords. "goodmorning, tommy! did you sleep okay?" tina asked, smiling to him as she plated a few pancakes, some bacon, and eggs onto a plate for him. the two british boys still couldn't believe that americans didn't eat beans in the morning, but they didn't pry about it. the first time they did, devin had thrown hardboiled eggs at them...

"goodmorning, tina. i slept good. the guest bed is soo comfy. right, wil?" tommy mocked, knowing wilbur had gotten the couch since he didn't want to share a bed with tommy. claiming he 'kicked' and 'stole his blankets.'

"i was actually. very comfortable couch." he glared going back to his guitar, making tina laugh as she finished plating everyone's food along with a glass of orange juice on the island.

"can someone go wake devin?" she asked, wiping her hands. tommy nodded, walking off to devins bedroom as he now heard wilbur complaining that tina didn't let anyone help with making food. saying it was, 'ridiculous' and that he would help with cleaning up.

tommy didn't bother knocking. from outside the door, he heard a fan on, she couldn't sleep without one, and 'the walking dead' on in the background. it's one of her favorite shows and she was rewatching for the fourth time.

he opened the door and saw her sleeping. tommy took a second to just look at her, peaceful and content looking. her hair sprawled across her pillow, lips slightly apart as her chest rose with soft breaths. he furrowed his brows, shaking himself out of starring and walked over to her bed.

picking up the remote, he turned the tv off as well as her fan. lightly, he shook devins arm. "hey, devin. wake up tina made breakfast!"

devin stretched and woke up, yawning as her eyes focused on tommy. she smiled, rubbed her eyes, and sat up. "goodmorning, tom. i'll be out in a few. tell tina i just need to get dressed."

"no problem." he gave her a thumbs up, earning a soft, groggy laugh from devin as he left and shut her door, leaving her to get ready. he would tell her about the bookstore after breakfast.
_______________________________________

Liked by: vinniehacker, joekeery, and 893,178 others devinisfound: goodmorning u

devinisfound: goodmorning u.u

sylveey_: you really don't need to look this beautiful🥹
|> devinisfound: oh sylvee🫶🥹 you make me blush

tommyinnit: please come eat with us. tina is about to go crazy it's been twenty minutes
|> wilbursoot: i second this
|> tinakitten: 😾😾
  |> devinisfound: im coming omg😳

user6: OMG ARE THEY ALL TOGETHER
*liked by devinisfound*
|> user3: YO SHE LIKED-

user9: shoe game slay slay

drista: damn😏😏
|> devinisfound: 😏

elodie.gif: AWOOGA🤩
|> devinisfound: NO YOU AWOOGA🤩

crystalreed: i love your outfit omg!! 💓
|> devinisfound: thank you sm!🤎

user2: you're so ✨✨✨✨

____________________________________

after devin posted a quick outfit picture, she ran to the kitchen and saw tina glaring her down. "you took that long...just to take an instagram picture? your food is probably cold." 

"i'm sorry! here, i'll eat fast!" she rushed to her seat. "what do you guys wanna do today?" she asked between bites.

"i thought we, you and me, could go to a few bookstores. i've never been and i thought it could be fun?" tommy was positive she would say yes, he loved spending time with her. 

"sure! we can do that. i need more books anyway. i'll finish eating and then we can go?" tommy nodded, smiling slightly as he took his plate, along with wilbur and tina's to the sink to rinse off. 

______________________________________

a/n:

hi!! i hope you enjoyed this part ^-^ 

i'm slowly adding tommy's attraction toward devin, so bare with me here 

pls vote and comment! it helps me to see if you liked this part

i love you soso much. i'm so proud of you. don't forget to eat, drink some water, take your meds, and get some rest. you deserve it :) 

<3