Chapter four

Note: this chapter will be in Owens POV

"So........this is what you humans do in your free time?" We walked through the park. Since it was almost winter, most of the plants were either dead or brown. "Well, some of them do." Satan looked skeptical. Somehow, he was able to make himself look like a normal person. With dark hair and amber eyes that looked red in the dark. "Last time I was here was.....I don't know.....200? Maybe 400 years ago." "Why did you come?" He waved his hand as if swatting away a fly. "Some random guy who wanted to be the most powerful being on earth. King story short, he died after jumping off a mountain." Satan chuckled. "He really thought he was immortal." We stopped at a large pond, surrounded by benches with couples and kids feeding ducks while their parents were distracted. I picked up a rock and drew my arm back to skip it. "What are you doing?" I raised an eyebrow at the Deamon. "You don't know about skipping rocks?" He shook his head. "Alright, pick up a rock and make sure it's kinda flat. Yeah like that, then throw it while standing sideways like this." I threw mine, which sunk after four skips. "Now you try." Satan followed my instructions, surprising, his skipped seven times. He grinned. "That's actually pretty fun!" I watched him throw a few more, looking like a little kid on Christmas. "Can I call you something other than Satan?" He paused in the middle of picking up his fourteenth rock. "Why?" "I don't know, it's just kinda weird calling you 'Satan' all the time." He shrugged. "I've been called a lot of things in the past. Lucifer, the devil, Beelzebub, Mephistopheles, Iblis.." I thought for a moment, then turned to him. "What about Nat?" "Nat?" "Well, the last three letters of your name are T-A-N, and that backwards is Nat. So I thought..." I realized I was rambling and trailed off. He was quiet for a minute, then burst out with a genuine laugh. "Nat, it's not bad. Sure kid, you can call me that." I smiled shyly at him. "Well Nat, we should head back."

So uh.....

This story has over 500 reads already.

Wow.... Thank you all so much for reading.
Hope you're enjoying this so far.
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎