The Bar

Your POV:
Your Best friend wanted to cheer you up after the Breakup with your Ex-Boyfriend. You caught him cheating on you with his Best Friend. Your Heart was broken and she tried to make you smile, but until now nothing had happened to make you smile.

She had taken you to your favourite Bar in London, but you still werent really amazed by the thought of sitting there and getting drunk all alone with your Bestie. You were working as Journalist for 'The Times'. Thats where you met your Best Friend, she worked there as a Secretary.

As you danced with your Best friend when you finally started to relax a bit. Your Hips were moving to the Music while your Arms were making Waves over your Body. Your Best Friend was supporting you and cheered you to go on, you didnt knew why. Almost every Time you were out dancing with her, she danced with you, but she never cheered. Thats when you noticed a tall Stranger behind you.

Your Heart stopped for a moment, you didnt knew why but it felt strange when you looked up and saw his Face. His blue eyes stared down into your E/C Eyes. He had a big smile on his Face "Hello there, Darling" he said with a beautiful British Accent. You Heart stopped again you recognised the Voice which was talking to you.

You fastly cleared your Throat "Hey there" you chuckled nervously when he looked at you. He smiled "Whats your Name?" He asked with a soft smile on his Face, while he stared into your Eyes "Y-Y/N L/N" you stuttered a bit and looked at him. He chuckled and shook his Head softly "You dont need to be that nervouse. My Name is Tom Hiddleston" he said in a soft voice.

You gulped 'Was this real? Was Tom Hiddleston really interested in you? Did he really wanted to know who you are?' You asked yourself and looked at him, he bend down a bit and now you knew why he was so kind, his Breath smelled badly like Alcohol. You sighed softly.

He smiled at you "So would you like to have a Drink with me?" He asked in his soft British accent, the one you fell in love with since the first movie you watched of him. You were nervous and everyone saw it. You chuckled softly "I...uhh would love too take a drink with you" You knew that this was wrong he was already drunk and now you gave him a reason to make him drink even more.

You hated yourself in that Moment, but somehow you also wanted to know how it would end when you would do this. He grabbed your Hand and brought you over to the Bar itself, he was smiling like an Idiot when he looked at you. "Two Bourbon please" he looked at the Waiter who was making your drinks now.

You weren't a Person who drank much or that kind of Stuff. You already had some Drinks before this, but you just didnt care you wanted to drink a bit with him. He smiles at you "So tell me what do you do for your Living?" You chuckled softly "I am Journalist for 'The Times'" you said softly and smiled at him. He nodded "That seems interesting!"

You smiled "It kinda is, its really fun, but I bet being an Actor is even better" He smiled and nodded "It somehow is stressful, but I like it. Its a nice Job." You nodded "I can believe that when I was a Child I also wanted to be an Actress someday, but I didnt chase my Dreams, I hadnt had the Money and now I am happy" she smiled softly. He chuckled "Yeah thats a bit more interesting than my Life"

He smiled "So how is the Drink?" You were smiling "It isnt that bad, I thought it would make me more drunk than I am" Tom started laughing "Ohh trust me it makes me more drunk with every Sip I take, but I wanted to drink with you, because I wanted to get to know you" You smiled "I know how you can get to know me better" you started smirking, finally feeling how drunk you were.