The bad Surprise

//This Chapter is for you my TVD/ Kai Parker Fans ;)

You were standing in your Room and looked yourself up and down in the Mirror. You were wearing a white, Shoulder free Top with a pair of your favourite Jeans and your favourite black Converse. Your Hair was laying perfectly on your Shoulders when you finally were happy with your outfit . You sighed softly, you were ready for the Date, but you werent ready to see Tom again, you couldnt stop thinking about him all day, he made you feel perfect and beautiful. He had texted you all day and the Date came closer with every second that went by.

It was almost 6pm and you werent sure if he would come, you were way to nervous, but you liked to talk to him and to see him, so why shouldnt you just go on the date and have some fun. He made you happy and you hoped that you would have a Chance with him. You checked your Outfit one last Time, when you heard the Doorbell, you ran downstairs and smiled like an Idiot, you opened the Door and your Smile dropped immediately "What are you doing here?"

He sighed "Listen Y/N I am sorry, it was a Mistake to cheat on you, please just let us talk!" You looked him up and down "Kai I told you like a Million Times that I dont want to have anything to do with you, so leave now or I call the Police" He looked you in the Eyes "We were so happy together, why do you want to throw it away just like this?" He asked in a soft Voice, a Voice you have barely heard from him.

You looked him up and down and rolled your Eyes "You threw us away, the moment you texted, kissed and at the End fucked that Woman!" You said frustrated. He looked at you with Puppy Dog Eyes "Please, atleast just let me take my Stuff that you still have here..." You knew that he meant nothing good except for problems, but you still nodded and let him in "Be fast, I have a Date!"

He walked past "You do with whom?" He asked, a small smirk appearing on his Face. You looked at him "Thats non of your Business so if you please would hurry up so I can go!" You were saying in a really mad voice, you hated that man, well you wanted to hate him, deep inside you still had small feelings, but you wanted them to be gone so you just tried to hate him as much as you could.

You watched him carefully to see if he would also pack things that werent his. You hated to admit it, but in the Moonlight and the small light that came from the Lamps, made him look perfect. You knew how he looked like, he used to run around without a shirt. It didnt even wonder you that he was cheating on you so often, every Girl fell for that one guy you used to date. You hated it, he had destroyed your Life, but he would never do it again....