Get to know you

You woke up later in the Morning, seeing the Man laying next to you, who made you feel like a Queen the Night before. You smiled to yourself and got up, you didnt want to just leave him. So you decided to make some Breakfast for him. You first walked into the Bathroom, you fastly washed your Face a bit and walked into the Kitchen afterwards.

You grabbed some Eggs and Bacon. You started to cook them and smiled to yourself. The Night just played in your Head all the Time, you couldnt stop thinking, you grabbed two plates from the highest Shelf and heard a tired Voice behind you "Thats a beautiful way to wake up." You turned around and saw Tom standing there without a shirt and just in a pair of Jogging pants.

He smiled and came closer "I thought you were already gone." You chuckled and shook your Head "No I just came her to make some Breakfast, I hope you'll like it." His smile grew, when you put the two plates with scrambled Egg and Bacon on the Table "This looks delicious" was the only thing he said. You nodded "And it will taste delicious aswell!"

He smiled and tastes it, he chuckled softly "It is delicious, now tell me something about you" he said softly and looked at you. You smiled "Well I work as Journalist and I live here in London since a few years. I originally come from New York, but I always was fascinated of England" you looked shyly at him and started eating.

Tom smiled "And you like Marvel" he teased a bit, you were blushing badly "Ohh cmon stop it, but yes!" You chuckled and looked at him, you liked to be around him already. He seemed so nice and you liked to talk to him like this. "So what now?" You asked softly and looked at him. He smiled softly and finished his Plate "Do you wanna go on a Date with me?" He asked directly and looked at you.

You were blushing like and idiot when you took the plates to clean them "I would love too, but isnt it a bit weird?" He raised a Brow and looked at you up and down "What is weird? I don't understand what you mean.." You chuckled softly "Well usually people have a date and than have Sex or they have a one night stand and never talk to each other again"

He chuckled and looked at you not saying anything for a long Time "Well we are weird so we do it the wrong way" he smiled at you. You were blushing like an Idiot when you smiled and looked at him "Well than my Dear weirdo, how did you plan to invite me to a Date?"

There was a smile growing on his Face when he looked at you "Would you give me your Number?" He asked, making some puppy dog Eyes, so you would say yes. It somehow worked, you looked at him and chuckled "Yes you can have my number, just give me your Phone." His smile grew even more when he handed you his Phone. You took it and put your Number in, you needed to smile when you looked into Toms happy Face.

"There you go" you smiles when you handed him his Phone back. His Smile grew even more when he took his Phone and hugged it "Thank you so much, Darling!" He said in his perfect British Accent. You started blushing again, you looked down trying to hide it, but you heard an evil chuckle "I see that you are blushing." You sighed and looked at him "Fine maybe I am blushing!"

Tom smiled "So what about I pick you up tomorrow at 6 pm and bring you to a beautiful Date!" You smiled and nodded "I just steal me a Shirt if thats okei" He nodded and went to his room with you, you put on your Pants and Bra. He handed you a Shirt and you thankfully took it. He smiled and hesitated, but he still kissed your Head a goodbye, you grabbed your Stuff and smiled when you walked out of his Home. He looked after you and smiled to himself, he thought about last Night and couldnt admit it, but he loved to be around you, even if you were a stranger to him.