The News

You came home, Tom had brought you to your House and than had walked back to his Home, because he had some interviews later. You couldnt stop smiling when you looked at Bobby and Loki which were playing, you told Tom that you would look after Bobby while he was working. Tom was happy that you and your Dog were so happy with him and Bobby. You looked at the two Dogs playing, when your Phone suddenly didnt stop ringing anymore.

Your Best friend was calling, you were confused but happy. You picked up just to hear someone yell "Why didnt you tell me that you both were a thing now?!" You were completely confused when your best friend said that. "We are since today, I wanted to tell you, but like I see he already did" you said softly, when you heard a shocked gasp "He never told me, its over the news and all over social media, people made Pictures of you both kissing"

You were shocked, you did know what dating a celebrity meant, but you werent ready for the Spotlight. You liked your normal and boring Life like it was. You loved Tom and you would stay at his Side, but this was scary for you. You had heard so many stories from celebrities which got stalked by the Paparazzi and that scared you, you were just a normal Woman, living in London, together with Tom Hiddleston. You sighed loudly "Thank you for telling me, I take a look at it" Your Bestie smiled a bit "I love you okei?" You nodded "I love you too, bye" you said softly before hanging up.

You went to your social media where you got many messages from Friends. You saw one of the Pictures on a Fan account and scrolled through the Comments. You started to get Tears into your eyes when you sat down on the Couch. You were hurt, most of the comments were filled with hate against your look or your weight. You laid your phone to the side and put the notifications off. This is what you were scared of, what if they would open Toms Eyes and show him that you really werent as good as he thought you were.

You laid back on the Couch, Bobby and Loki immediately jumped on it to cuddle you a bit, when they saw that you werent happy. They always managed to make you smile, when the entire world made you sad. Bobby curled up on top of your little Belly, while Loki curled up in your Arms, to lick your Cheek, everytime he saw a new tear running down. You smiled, these two dogs were saving your Day and you hoped that Tom would come to you, to tell you that everything will be alright.

You didnt knew when, but you eventually have fallen asleep while you cuddled the two Dogs, who were asleep now aswell. Tom had a Key to your House and you had one for his. He first knocked on the Door, when no one had opened, he just used the Key and came in, his Heart broke when he saw your Tear stained Cheeks, while you were sleeping. Bobby was the first who woke up and ran to his Dad. Loki followed and was really happy to see Tom.

Tom petted both of them and than sat down on the Couch next to you, he ran his Hands through your Hair and kissed your Forehead, he knew why you had cried and he hated the thought of it. He was a bit mad, because of how his Fans treated you on social Media. He sighed softly and picked you up to carry you to Bed. He gently changed you into your Pyjamas and laid you down on the Bed, before he changed and got under the Blanket aswell.

He slowly pulled you closer to him and sighed "I love you, no matter what will happen, you and I stay together, I just know it. We are meant to be together." He said softly while playing with your Hair. You leaned more into his Side, while sleeping. You needed his cuddles and you loved them, he relaxed you even when you were asleep. He smiled a bit and kissed your Forehead again "Good Night, my Darling"..