Whats wrong?

You had a bad sleep and Dream that Night, your Husky called Loki, laid next to you and slept peacfully. He was the cutest Dog you knew, yeah you did call him after your favourite Character played by Tom, but he was your World and your Family. His ocean Eyes made you melt every Time he looked at you.

You woke up and got dressed in the same outfit as yesterday, you whistled softly and Loki immediately jumped up and ran to you. You immediately put him on his leash and walked to the Parc, you looked at your Dog, Forgetting where you were and who was walking in front of you, when you suddenly bumped into someone.

You looked up and your Eyes met his blue ones "I am sorry" you mumbled and looked down again, not knowing if he would even like to talk to you, after he had successfully ignored you. Tom looked down at you with worried eyes "Whats wrong?" He asked, slowly pushing back everything that had happened the Night before. You sighed and looked up at him "I thought you would hate me.." you said and wanted to walk away, Tom grabbed your Hand and walked with you "I...I am sorry that I didnt came yesterday.."

You took your Hand away and sighed "Its fine, just tell me why?" He looked at Bobby and than back at you "There was this Guy, I asked him if I was at the right place and when I showed him your Address he asked what I would do at his Girlfriends House, I...I felt betrayed and just went back home..." he sighed and looked deep into your Eyes.

You finally understood what game was played. You sighed softly and looked at Loki "He isnt my Boyfriend, he is an Asshole" you mumbled softly, hoping he would just understand the first thing you said, but he understood everything you said. "What did he do?" Tom asked you and lifted your Head a bit, so you needed to look into his Eyes. You were about to say something, but you didnt knew how.

Sou closed your Mouth again, not wanting to say something that could make him angry at Kai, you knew that he could be some sort of psychopath. You needed to protect Tom at all cost, he was the first Man who treated you right and you couldnt just play with that. Tom looked at you "Are you scared to tell me?" He asked, he didnt want you to be scared to talk to him, he would always try to help you. He would never do something that could hurt you, thats what he told himself over and over again.

Yes you were a one night stand, but something about you made you special to him, he couldnt quite tell what it was, but it was there, you had that something that made you perfect in his Eyes. He looked at you, waiting for an answer to his Question. You looked down, he understood "You dont need to be scared to tell me something, I will always listen and I will always try to understand and to help"

You sighed softly "He is dangerous I dont want you to do something stupid" you said in a soft Voice. He looked you up and down "Did he hurt you?" He asked already a but mad. You fastly shook your Head "He cheated on me with his best Friend" you said softly "I know my Place so I stop talking about him and I just try to forget about him"

Tom looked at you in disbelief "What do you mean with you know your Place?" You looked up and sighed loudly "I...I always was like a Trophy to him, that he owned, I couldnt take my own decisions and nothing, I needed to do as he said so I dont fight him" you said in a low Voice. Tom looked into your Eyes, he saw the pain in them, when he pulled you closer and kissed you softly, you didnt need long to melt into the Kiss you shared.