His Love

You woke up later the next Day, it made you feel good, you looked at your phone. There were many Messages and Missed Calls from Co-workers. You rolled your eyes and didnt even think of answering. You hated them, because of  how they treated you. You laid your Head on Toms Chest, when you listened to his Heartbeat. You knew that he was the man you wanted to wake up next too, everyday for the rest of your life.

You suddenly felt how he moved under you, you looked up at him, just to see him yawning "Morning, Darling" he said in his deep morning Voice that send shivers over your spine. You smiled softly when you sat down on his Chest "Morning, Love" you said in your sweet Voice and which was filled with Love. He smiled and pulled you down to him so you were half sitting and half laying on him.

You chuckled softly "Okei I got it you want cuddles" you laid your Arms around his Neck and buried your face into it. Tom smiled and gently caressed your Back "Of course I want cuddles, I love your cuddles!" He smiled and placed a gentle Kiss on the side of your Head. You were smiling, well it wasnt something weird, because you were always smiling when he was there.

Your love for him grew bigger and bigger with everyday you spend with him. He chuckled "So let us get up now I have a surprise." You sat up again "What surprise?" He knew that you loved surprises, but you always wanted to know what it was and that made you mad sometimes. He looked at you "Cmon, Darling get up and wear normal clothes" he smiled and watched how you stood up and went over to your Closet.

You took out your favourite pair of black ripped Jeans and a white Shirt, you grabbed your black leather Jacket with your black Converse. You turned around and looked at the now fully clothed Tom "I am ready!" You smiled. Tom chuckled and took your Hand "Lets get the Dogs and go for a walk" he said in a soft voice and walked down to take Bobby while you took Loki.

Tom took your Hand again and smiled, when he walked out with you and your Dogs. You leaned your Head against his Shoulder when he walked to the Parc with you. He knew that you loved when you could go to the Parc, it calmed you down every time you were there. He looked down at you, knowing that it slowly got Time to ask you, it was about time to tell everyone that you were with him every time you felt bad or you needed someone to cuddle.

He looked at you and smiled, his Hand holding yours a bit tighter, so he could be sure that you wouldnt run away from him. You smiled up to him, he took that opportunity and gently put his Lips on yours. He kissed you as sweet and gentle as he could, when he pulled you closer to him. You smiled like an idiot, when he pulled away. Your cheeks were hot and completely red. He chuckled softly and looked at you "Do you know that besides Bobby, you are the best thing that ever happened to me?"

You looked deep into his Eyes, when you gently shook your Head. He smiled "Well you are and thats why I want you in my Life as the important person that you are, I want that we are official. I want you to be my Girlfriend.." You looked up at him a big smile on your Face "I would love to be your Girlfriend, Tom. I never wanted anything else since we know each other"

Toms Face lightened up when he pulled you close again, he gently kissed you again and smiled happily. The dogs were barking happily next to you both. They probably knew what was going on. You slowly started to pull away when you looked into his blue eyes "I love you so much" you said softly. Tom smiled at you "I know and I love you even more" he placed a soft kiss on your Forehead, when he started to walk again. What no one of you saw were the paparazzi which had made pictures of you both..