Colter.

Y/N was sitting by Arthur's tent as he was writing on a journal.

'It's been a couple of weeks since I've been with Dutch and his little family. During that time I've talked with Arthur, Hosea, and Alice the most. Even if I haven't been a long time here, I can tell that the ones that I can trust the most are Arthur, Hosea, Dutch, Charles, Lenny, Alice, and John. Though I notice that there is some sort of tension between Arthur and John. I don't know what it is though. In any case, I do trust the others as well, just not as much as with the previous mentioned. Though, I don't like Bill, he seems reliable. The one that I'm being cautious of, is Micah. It's just, I don't feel like he's a good person. I mean, all of us here are bad, but he just doesn't seem reliable. Anyway, this few weeks Arthur has been pretty nice with me, he even gave me a satchel and this journal. I've seen him drawing a few times in his own journal, so I gave it a try. Though, his is a lot better, he says that I am actually pretty good for a beginner. Alice, well seeing me handling a gun has exited her and asked me to teach her how to handle a gun behind Hosea's back. She seems fondly of him, since he's the only that she absolutely listens to without questions. And well, here I am in camp while waiting for the others. Dutch told me to protect camp while they did a job. Something about a ferry. I didn't saw Arthur or Hosea going with them though.'

He stops when he hears Alice calling for him.

Alice: Y/N!

He puts his journal in his satchel as he stands up and looks at Alice.

Y/N: What is it?

Alice: Hosea, isn't here right now. So how about we resume our gun classes.

Y/N: I would like to teach you but I'm supposed to be guarding the camp.

Alice: Oh, really? I didn't know that one guards a camp by writing in a journal.

Y/N: A little rest never hurts. 

They then look over around as they see Dutch and everyone he took, as well Arthur and Hosea, riding back at the camp in a hurry. And when they arrive, Dutch starts giving orders. 

Dutch: Everyone! We have no time! We have around ten minutes or less to leave this place, so start packing and let's go!

Everyone started working on disassembling the camp and putting everything in the wagons, as Y/N approaches Arthur.

Y/N: What happened?

Arthur: I'll tell you later! We need to leave now!

With that they  all started packing, getting ready to leave.

*Time skip*

There was a heavy snowstorm in the place as the gang was travelling through the mountains in search for shelter.

Dutch was at the front as Swanson approached him.

Swanson: Abigail says he's dying, Dutch. We'll have to stop some place.

Dutch: Okay, Arthur and Y/N are looking. I sent them up ahead.

Hosea: If we don't stop soon, we'll all be dying. This weather, it's may. I just hope the law got as lost as we did.

They then see a light up ahead.

Dutch: There!

When it gets close enough, they see Arthur and Y/N who were riding different horses.

Dutch: Any luck?

Arthur: We found a place where we can get some shelter. Let Davie rest while he... you know.

Y/N: It's an old mining town. Abandoned, it's not far.

Dutch: Let's go!

He says to everyone as they follow Arthur and Y/N.