Rescuing Bastards.

After the events on the bar events, Y/N and Arthur had finally arrived at the vantage point where Charles and Javier are.

Arthur: Where's that little Irish bastard.

Charles: I'm not quite sure. Trewlanny is off to find out.

Y/N: And how is Blackwater like?

Javier: Place is crawling with Pinkertons, bounty hunters, and pictures of Dutch.

Arthur: *groans* And we've got a lot of money in that town.

Y/N: And that's how it should be, for now.

Javier: I agree with the kid.

Arthur: Why haven't they hang Sean I wonder.

Y/N: Probably he's bait.

They then look Trewlanny walking to them from behind.

Trewlanny: Gentlemen, Sean is being moved, up to Montana, then to a federal prison out west.

Arthur: Damn, we can't go saving someone from a federal prison. We either rescue him now, or... cut him loose.

Charles: I'm not cutting anyone loose.

Y/N: I totally agree with Charles.

Arthur: Of course not.

Trewlanny: I heard they're moving him t a camp nearby before handing him over to the government.

Arthur: So I guess, we need stop them before they get to camp. Charles head up on the North side, we'll head from the other side of the valley and meet you, that way we have them in either direction. Javier, Josiah, kid, come on.

Charles separate from them as the other four mount their horses.

Arthur: Let's head up river and find this boat.

Javier: Keep your eyes open for Pinkertons. It's definitely as bad as we feared in there, Arthur.

Trewlanny: I keep hearing about this woman, Heidy Macourt, some young mother thery're saying Dutch murdered on the boat.

Arthur: I don't know about that. I wasn't there. 

After a few moments they see a boat going upriver.

Arthur: There, I think that's our boat.

Trewlanny: All right, gentlemen. Follow me. We'll follow them, nice and easy. Let's make sure it's him first before you go starting another war.

Arthur: You think they can see us.

Trewlanny: If they can, we're just four fellers up on the trail. Act naturally, we'll be fine.

They follow the boat for a while until they see it stop on shore, and Arthur takes  out a pair of binoculars and observes them.

Javier: That looks like Sean to me.

Arthur: Certainly kicking up enough of a fuzz. Yeah, that's definitely Sean.

Y/N: They must be annoyed by him enough to kick him like that already.

Arthur: Well, you can only imagine the shit he's been giving them.

Trewlanny: They're taking him up the canyon.

Arthur: There's Charles, on the other side. Let's go.

Javier: What about the other two down there.

Trewlanny: I've got an idea. Follow me.

They ride down to the other side of the river, and Y/N, Arthur, and Javier dismount.

Javier: We should do this quietly if we can.