Horseshoe Overlook

Arthur arrived at camp where they were all settle to move, and Arthur, was driving one wagon, with Hosea by his side, and Y/N and Alice were in the back of it.

Y/N was showing Alice is drawings as she was curious about it until she saw one of the pages and she blushed a little as she saw a very detailed drawing of her.

Alice: H-Hey, this is me, right?

Y/N: Yeah.

Alice: A-And why did you draw me?

Y/N: Oh, did you not like that? I mean, I drew some of the gang members in here, look.

He flips a page where it showed a drawing of Arthur, then another of Hosea, followed by one of John, and finally one of Dutch.

Alice: Oh...

They then felt the wagon moving roughly as they were crossing a stream.

Hosea: Get us out of the stream.

When they crossed it, one of the wheels got detached.

Arthur: Ah, shit!

Hosea: Okay, let's take a look.

The four of them get down as they look at the damage.

Bill: You alright back there?

Arthur: Does it look alright?

Javier: Well, what's going?

Arthur: I broke the goddamn wheel.

Hosea: Alright, let's get it fixed.

Javier: You need help?

Hosea: I reckon we can handle it. Alright Charles you and me hold the thing up, while you put the wheel back on, Arthur, and you kids pick up the things that fell off.

Arthur: You still strong enough to hold up a wagon?

Hosea: Shut up.

Arthur: I'm just saying.

Hosea: Well say less.

They all did what they were told as Arthur fixed the wheel and Y/N and Alice put back the things on the wagon.

Arthur: See? You ain't so useless after all.

Hosea: *chuckles* Not quite.

They then looked up as they felt someone watching them and saw three Native Americans at the top of a hill.

Arthur: What do you think?

Charles: If they wanted trouble, we wouldn't have seen them.

Hosea: Poor bastards, we really screw them over down here. Come on, let's not push our luck.

Arthur: What happened?

Hosea:: Well, get in and I'll tell you.

The five get in the wagon as they kept on the trail.

Hosea: So, the Indians got sold a very raw deal. This the Heartlands we're going to. Good farming and grazing country. They lost it all. Stolen clean away from them, every blade of grass. Killed or sent to the reservation in the middle of nowhere.

Charles: And how is different from anywhere else?

Hosea: Well, maybe it's not. I just heard some of the army out here was particularly unpleasant about it.

Charles: Unpleasant? How do you rob and kill people pleasantly. We don't, despite Dutch's talk.

Y/N: I agree, with Charles. I know how to kill, but I've never found any kind of pleasantry or satisfaction on it.