Debt, Train Robbery, and Stars of the West

It was the next morning as Y/N was chopping some wood when Arthur called him.

Arthur: Hey, kid. I need your help stealing a wagon.

Y/N: Sure, what kind of wagon?

Arthur: An oil wagon.

Y/N: Why do you need an oil?

Arthur: I'll explain on the way.

Y/N: All right.

The two mount their horses as they headed to the oil factory.

Y/N: So, what is this about?

Arthur: A train robbery.

Y/N: Oh, the one Mary-Beth told us about?

Arthur: Yeah, that one.

Y/N: I know it sounds tempting, but stopping a train is not easy.

Arthur: I thought the same, but Marston came up with a pretty good idea.

Y/N: John?

Arthur: Yeah, we steal an oil wagon and put it on the tracks, otherwise they all die.

Y/N: That... is actually a really good idea.

Arthur: So, you robing it with us?

Y/N: Sure, I cannot reject a plan like that.

Arthur: Good.

After a few more minutes they were now a few meters outside of the oil wagon as they were hiding behind some bushes.

Y/N: I see at least two guards on each entrance. I think it's obvious to assume there's more inside.

Arthur: Yeah. Okay, we climb the fence to avoid the guards at the entrance and quietly climb on the wagon. They obviously are gonna notice us once we move the wagon so when that happens, you shoot first the ones that are near us, worry about the rest later, okay?

Y/N: Okay.

The two put their masks on as they quietly approach the factory and climb the fence as they quickly climb on the wagon and as they did, Y/N took out his revolvers and shot four people that were in front of the before quickly turning around and shooting two others in the back, and as he finished them, Arthur started driving the wagon as they got out of the factory but a few guards where chasing them.

Arthur: Don't let them shoot the wagon!

Y/N: I know that!

Y/N shot the three men chasing them as he then noticed 2 more guards coming from the side who tried to shoot at the wagon but didn't pierced and Y/N shot the two one after the other.

Y/N: I think that's all of them.

Arthur: Good. Let's leave this at the spot.

After 10 minutes the two of them leave the wagon hidden near an abandoned shack as they then call their horses and mount up.

Arthur: Come on, let's tell Marston the wagon is ready.

Y/N: Yeah.

The two then headed back to camp.

*Time skip*

After the two arrived back to camp they went to see John who was sitting on a rock.

Arthur: John.

John: I see you invited the kid. Good, I was planning on inviting him, as well. How'd it went on?

Arthur: Good. And you?