*here goes nothing (p-1)*

y/n pov 。.。:∞♡*♥

i woke up early this morning with a smile on my face. the other day was amazing! mark- well invincible saved me! he looked so hot in that suit- WOAH. y/n get a hold of yourself, fangirling over the new superhero that everyone loves is not how you should spend your morning. but now i finally got my suit! dad had to get it after the whole getting caught up in a villain destroying the city thing because he was too "scared" to let me go out and get it myself. doesn't he know that I'll be in danger when I become a superhero? after getting ready i head downstairs and say goodbye to my dad before leaving for school. 

i arrived at school a little ahead of schedule and walk up to see will standing at his locker alone. i walk up and greet him. 

"hey! will, how are you?" i said with extra cheeriness in my voice. 

he looks me up and down and smirks. what? 

"oh hey y/n! I'm doing pretty good but not as good as you." i was about to answer him but he cut me off. "how was being a damsel in distress and getting to hook up with the new hotshot superhero that saved you?"  

i look at him, eyes wide and my jaw dropping on the floor. 

"w-what?" i ask in a hushed voice. 

he then pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of me crashing onto invincible, then another of me pulling him into a hug, and the third is what turned me into a gleaming red tomato. it was a photo of us standing in the ruins of the fight that had just occurred a few minutes before, his hands rested dangerously low on my waist and my hands were still around his neck due to the hug. 

"and here i thought you were so innocent and sweet y/n, but damn! pulling a superhero? that takes talent." william says, teasing VERY apparent in his voice. 

"i am not dating a superhero!" i screamed a little too loud because people were quickly turning their heads. 

before i could defend myself against william, i felt my arm being pulled by someone else, dragging me away from the embarrassing scene. i turn around to see the culprit and it was eve? 

"y/n! sorry we haven't talked lately but i heard you and had to get the 211 on you and this new mystery hero!" she smiles. 

god, i was never safe. 

"it wasn't anything like will is playing it up to be," i explained "he saved me from some techno-human thing and that was it." i finished with a shrug of my shoulders. 

"really? i thought you two had something, his hands were basically touching your a-" 

"WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT THAT!" i screamed, my face blazing. 

"sorry, sorry!" she said in between laughs.

she was in fact not sorry. 

"anyways i wanted to catch up! i missed yo-" she was about to say until she got caught off by an alarm ringing off her phone. 

i knew that sound almost as good as her, our meetings always get cut off because of it, but this time i was going to go with her. 

"sorry, it's an alert from downtown, there's an invasion?" she says, almost questioning her own words. 

"I'm coming," i stated. 

"what? y/n i know you said you have some sort of "powers" but I'm not letting you come with me, it's dangerous and your dad would kill us both," she said with a sigh. 

"what if i told you that i got the ok from my dad? and what if i told you that i have a suit?" i said a devious glint flashing through my eyes. 

she stood there in shock and disbelief, but eventually gave in, we got changed and then we were flying to the scene. 

"wow y/n, i doubted you but damn! you really do have powers!" she said with a smile on her face "and where did you get ur suit design? it's amazing!" 

"it used to be my moms," i said with a small smile on my face "i had to get it tightened in a few places, but it fits like a glove now." 

"hell yeah does it fit you like a glove! watch out, you might catch the eyes of invincible with that tight costume" she finished her sentence with a wink. 

"e-eve!" i yelled a coat of red blush making its way onto my cheeks. 

our fun banter was cut short to the absolute tragedy that was in front of us. a portal was flooding green aliens into our world, and their welcoming present was mass murder. eve rushes into the scene signaling for me to follow her. i speed up and flew through the sky, i see invincible in a hole covering an older woman, who looked to be in critical condition. i yelled at eve because i saw a laser coming towards them, she threw up an atom wall last minute to shield invincible and the woman from the blast.  i look up from my position, i see the aliens surrounding me and i feel a rush throughout my body. i stand in my place and see them hold up their weapons, one shoots and hits me in my gut, i wince as I'm pushed back by the force of the blow. eve looks at me worriedly, i look back at her with a weak smile. i get back up and walk up to the aliens again, they hold up their weapons, ready to shoot me again. instead of that happening i punched one straight in the face, i hear the cracking of his bones beneath my fist. 

then it hit me, I've been holding back my powers for far too long, but now those days are behind me. i get into a fighting stance and start fighting. they had the upper hand with the weapons but i had super speed on my side. i was running as fast as i could, taking out as much as i could. the aliens stared at me with shock plastered on their faces, but it was quickly replaced with anger because i just killed many of their men. 

suddenly, dozens of them were all teaming up on me, faintly i hear the teen team's leader, robot, giving instructions to everyone. i was growing tired and weak, I've never used my powers all at once before and it was catching up to me, i was losing the fight. correction, we were losing the fight, but just as i was about to give up the aliens started to shrivel up like raisins and fall to the ground. the rest of the aliens and retreat back into the portal they come from. 

i look up to see eve hovering above me, she gives me a weak smile and tells me i should go home and rest up. i do exactly what she says. 

i quickly fly home and crash through my window to get into my room, too exhausted from the fight to even change, i pass out on the floor. 

{ a/n} 

hey guys! sorry about not being active, but school is killing me rn. but hoped you guys enjoyed it! love you all and stay safe! also, I'll try to update more often, if time allows it, i have much planned for this story so please, just be patient ;).