A/N: Indecisive and Always Disappearing Author Hero 😍

Hellooo, my beautiful readers. I am back, some people it's good news. Others it isn't 😙.

So, I'm kinda in the works of a new Obito story, forgive me y'all, let's not riot 🙏🏾. But, listen here's the idea:

(Y/N) Hatake, the half-sister of Kakashi Hatake. She moves to their hometown, Konoha, and moves in with her brother, after breaking up with her boyfriend, the infamous, religious cult dude, Hidan. She also brings along her toddler son, Hideo. After moving in, she gets a job at Akatsuki Corp, as an assistant, for the one and only, Obito Uchiha. This opens up the start of a brand new relationship, with a man that she deserves, and a woman that he deserved.

So, yeah. Usually, I write x Reader's where (Y/N) and her baby daddy, they broke up, she had a baby, dude didn't know about the baby, comes back into her life, get together and happy family.

But, I want this story to be like my Minato story, where (Y/N) dates Minato even though he's divorced and has a kid.

I want it to be like, Obito dates (Y/N) regardless of her having a kid. And, of course if you're gonna date someone, you're not just gonna date someone that doesn't get along with your child, naturally you would put your kid first and find someone that gets along with your kid.

And, that's who Obito is, he gets along great with Hideo and (Y/N) would trust Obito with Hideo more than Hidan, because Hidan is a really dangerous dude and is rarely around Hideo, mainly because Hidan is more focused on becoming immortal and pleasing Jashin.

Also, we need an ANTAGONIST, the main antagonist would be Hidan, because he don't wanna share his "girl". Next, naturally, Rin :], now we know Rin isn't a bad a girl in the show, but this is my book and we're making her dump Obito, because she still love Kakashi. Of course, Kakashi isn't gonna date her, because he belongs to his Kakashi fangirls. And, the occasional antagonist would be Kakashi, he wants the best for his sister, but doesn't want her to keep getting hurt by dudes. But, he knows Obito isn't a bad guy, and does approve of their relationship. So, yeah Kakashi's role isn't to get inbetween their relationship, but he does have his vocal opinions about dating, mainly he wants her and Hideo to be happy.