{5} You and Obito Go On a Date!

{Edited: 6/19/2020}

[I wish I was Kakashi or Obito *sigh*] [Honeslty, I love Yaoi, anyone watch South Park? Or seen the game Fractured Butt-hole, and how you can collect Tweek x Craig Yaoi? That would be me, I would collect their Yaoi.] [Here's an example of CREEK!!!!!!!!!!!] [After the picture is the story.]

I sighed and looked in the mirror

I sighed and looked in the mirror. I dressed in a plain black shirt, black ripped jeans, and black and white converse. I was dressed up, for me and Obito's date. I'm honestly nervous, what if it goes wrong? What if it gets ruined? What if he doesn't like me? God, I'm thinking negatively. I have to be positive and hope for the best. Tonight, Kakashi was out and he was doing something, and as usual, I have no clue what he's doing.

I grabbed my phone and checked what time it was. It's six-fifty at night[6:50 PM], Obito said he'll be around at seven. I then heard an unfamiliar sound...

Honk. Honk. Hooonnkkkk.

I looked out the window and saw Obito standing outside a car with a bouquet of (F/F) [Favorite Flowers]. I smiled and headed outside. I headed over to Obito and smiled at the goofball. "When did you get a car?" I asked. He grinned, "Hm... Today." He said. "Do you like it?" He asked. I looked at the black, Hyundai Sonata. "It looks badass," I said, he chuckled and took my hand in his. "Come on, I have a night planned!" He said and opened the door to the passenger seat.

I slid into the car, and he closed the door behind me. I smiled, as the car had the smell of a new car. Obito got in, "I'm so glad, I got my driver's license last week." He said I smiled and laughed. He laughed and started to drive.

"Alright Obito, fill me in on what we're doing first," I said, as he drove. He smiled at me, "First, we're dropping by the store. I ordered something, and it's available for pick up." He said. "Interesting," I said and giggled. He chuckled and drove.

Soon, Obito parked the car in front of a store that sold jewelry, cameras, and hobby materials. "What did you order?" I asked. "Husssshhh." He said, and we both got out of the car. He grabbed my hands and my hands immediately felt really warm. I smiled, as we both walked into the store hand in hand. We walked inside, and I was amazed at how large it looks on the inside, but how small it looks on the outside. "Are you surprised? I am too!" He said, and he took me over to the counter.

There stood, an older man and he was wearing a black baseball hat and silly sunglasses. "Howdy!" He said and greeted us. "Howdy!" I and Obito said, and laughed. "What can I get for you two, lovebirds~?" He asked. "I ordered some stuff, and I came to pick it up," Obito said. The man nodded, "Name?" He asked. "Obito Uchiha," Obito told him, "OH!" He shouted, and grabbed two boxes, one small, and another one was large. Obito grinned, "Thanks!" He said, and then turned to me. "First off." He said and held the smaller box. "For my special girl, and the one that I promise to never let down, disappoint, or hurt. You are the present and future, you are my present and my future, or our future." He smiled and handed me the box.