{2} When You Meet Again

{Edited: 6/18/2020, right now I don't know how to make these longer for y'all to read, but I'll try in future chapters.}

I sighed, as I sat down next to Kakashi at lunch. We were eating lunch together, like always. I don't really wanna sit with him, I wanna sit with that... Obito boy, but we do text. He seems very nice, and energetic. I sighed, as Kakashi started reading his perverted book. "Why do you always read though's books Kakashi?" A female's voice asked. I looked across from us and saw that girl from a few days ago. She was pretty much, ignoring my presence. "Rin why'd you run off?" A familiar voice asked. I looked and saw Obito. "Oh! Sorry Obito, I just saw Kakashi! Sit down!" She said. He huffed and sat down next to her. Rin started an "interesting" conversation with Kakashi.

I sighed and looked at Obito, who was looking at me, "(Y/N), do you wanna go eat outside?" Obito asked.

I smiled and nodded, we both grabbed our lunches and headed outside to eat. We sat under a tree. "So, does your friend usually ignore everyone and focus on one person?" I asked. He sighed, "No, but until she met Kakashi, she's been so engrossed in him." He said. "Ladies have always been interested in my older brother. He's mysterious~." I said and laughed. He chuckled a bit, and then he sighed.

I looked at him, "Rin? I've been wondering... How long have you liked her?" I asked. His face turned as red as a cherry, he was flushed from embarrassment. "EH!?!?! How long have you known?" He asked, getting all up in my face. I blushed slightly, "Kakashi told me, that you have a major crush on Rin." I explained, pushing him slightly. He huffed and pulled his knees close to his chest.

"I've liked her ever since we were in pre-school, but... Ever since she met Kakashi, she just gave him all the attention in the world... She spent more time with him... She wants to be more with Kakashi, and it's always Kakashi this and Kakashi that." He said and growled. I looked at Obito, he looked sad, I feel like I should tell him that Kakashi doesn't like Rin in that way, but it isn't my place. All I know is that he truly doesn't even love her, he only sees her as a friend. If he did love her, he would have already tried to ask her out, he isn't one to wait and see how it goes when it comes to relationships. Obito was frowning and staring at the ground.

Then an idea came to me, so I leaned over and kissed his cheek, softly.

He quickly turned and looked at me, his face flushed. "W-What was that for?" He asked turning into a blushing mess. "You looked so sad, and I just did the top thing that came to my head... Did you not like it?" I asked. "HUH?!!?!? NONONOONONONONO I LIKED IT!!!" He shouted blushing, I giggled and smiled.

"Really?" I asked him.

He nods his head. "Y-Yeah! It most definitely cheered me up... Thank you." He said and smiled at me.

I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder. "You're welcome, Obito."

"(Y/N), come on."

I and Obito jumped and turned around seeing my brother behind us. I sighed and stood up. "Alright, see ya Obito," I said.

"See ya." He said and waved as I and Kakashi walked away.

"You know I saw you kiss his cheek," Kakashi said. "Huh!??!" I screamed blushing.

[Obito's POV]

I sighed, and touched the cheek she kissed. What the hell is she doing to me? I could feel my heart racing, it usually felt this way around Rin, but now it was beating for (Y/N).

"Obito!" Rin called.

"Coming," I said and stood up, and walked over to Rin.

I looked at Rin and felt my heart calming down. This felt so weird.

But, when I'm with (Y/N) and when I'm thinking about her, my cheeks get all hot and my heart starts racing.