{6} When Obito Comes Over

{Edited: 6/19/2020}

I took the blankets from Kakashi and put them on the couch and started to arrange them. "You know. We wouldn't have to do this if you didn't lock me out of my own room." I said.

Kakashi shook his head, humming to himself as he dangled the key above his head. "I don't want Obito in your room. Either he might take advantage of you or you take advantage of him. I'm more worried about him though, your insane." He muttered.

I rolled my eyes. "Why would I or Obito do that? We love each other very much." I said.

He sighed. "Alright, well, I'm going to my room. I ordered some pizza, so have fun." He said and went upstairs to his room.

I continued to arrange the blankets and pillows and make sure everything was going to be comfortable for me and Obito. "There," I said, proudly. Then there was a knock on the door.

Is that pizza or Obito?

I kinda really, really hope it's pizza.

I went to the door and opened it, seeing Obito. I pouted. "Your not pizza..." I muttered.

He tilted his head. "Was I supposed to bring pizza?" He asked. I shook my head. "No, no. Kakashi ordered pizza, and I was expecting that." I said.

He nodded. "Understandable. I would want to see pizza over someone." He smiled and hugged me, happily. I smiled and hugged back. "Aw, I missed you sooo much." I cooed. He chuckled. "I missed you too. But, we talked last night remember?" He asked, reminding me.

I nodded, and grabbed his arm and dragged him inside. "How can I not?" I smiled. "You were being very weird, like talking in gibberish," I said and closed the door. "I was trying to talk in morse code!" He pouted. "You don't talk in morse code." I pointed out.

"Huh? That makes a whole lot of sense." He mumbled.

I nodded, and still holding on to his arm I took him over to the couch. "This is where we're staying. And, we can't stay in my room, cause Kakashi locked the door and has the key." I explained, and sat him down on the couch and sat down next to him.

"Well, next time, you can come over to my house." He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. I nodded and grabbed the remote and laid my head on his chest. "What should we watch?" I asked.

"Move?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Avengers: Infinity War?"

He shook his head. "No. Peter's death makes me cry." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "That is not the worst death. Dramatic? Yes. Gramaoa, Groot, and Bucky? THAT MADE ME CRY! He just tossed her off! Bitch should have tossed himself off! And, Groot? He has finally reached puberty and going through his teenage years and he's turned to ashes! And, Bucky? After revealing he was still alive in the post-credit scenes of Black Panther. That made me sad. And, don't get me started on Peter Quill! He lost the love of his life to a selfish, monster! In my opinion, I would have punched Thanos also. But, to be reasonable, she did say kill her. But, he did TRY! But, Thanos, want to be a little hoe and play tricks!" I shouted, rambling on, about the tragic scenes.

Obito shook his head. "Nu-uh! Those don't match up to Peter. Tell me this. When someone is stumbling to you while they are slowly disappearing and they start to fall, and say, 'Mr. Stark... I don't feel so good...' You can't tell me, that didn't make you cry." He said.

I shrugged. "It was... Okay." I mumbled.

"You are so heartless." He pouted.

I waved it off, dismissing it. "You love it," I said, and smiled. He chuckled, as I sat up and cupped his cheek, and kissed him.

He smiled and kissed back, happily, and placed one hand on my hip as we continued to kiss.

After a maybe a minute, I pulled away. "Am I still heartless?" I asked.

"Maybe, I'll need more convincing tonight." He said.

I nodded. "Of course."

After that, we put on the movie and started to watch it and cuddle.

Soon, the pizza arrived and we had fun. Watching more movies, eating all the pizza, and enjoying each others company.

When it was getting late, Obito let out a small yawn. "God, I'm getting tired." He said and yawned again.

I shook him, playfully. "Nooo! It's only twelve!" I shouted. "Well, unless you can keep me awake, I'm going to sleep." He said.

I thought for a bit until I grabbed the blanket and put it over us. "Well, I can do that," I said.

After an hour passed, I removed the blanket, and Obito's neck was covered in hickeys, and Obito just wasn't going to let me be the only one with hickeys, but he went overboard, he went from leaving it over different spots on my neck and my collarbone and shoulders. I blushed and looked at him. "You did more than I did," I muttered.

He blushed and smiles, sheepishly. "Sorry, couldn't stop once I started!" He apologized.

I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder. "Kakashi is going to murder you," I said.

"I think I can run fast enough for him to not catch me." He said.

"Why would I murder Obito?"

We both jumped and looked behind the couch at Kakashi. Kakashi looked at both of us before his eyes went wide, his eyes landed on Obito's neck, then my neck. His wide eyes then turn into daggers towards Obito. "OBITO!" He shouted.

Obito pecks my lips before he jumps up. "See you later, (Y/N)!" He shouted, before dashing out of the house.