{1} When You Meet

[Honestly... Rin is as useless as Sakura... Rin can't do shit... I hate her and Sakura... I hate Rin more though]

{Edited: 6/18/2020, had to come back and edit and add stuff lol, I was thinking about removing that little comment up there but I like y'all conversations, anyway Sakura does and did more than Rin did, but Rin sacrificed herself for the better good of the village, but I still don't like Rin and Sakura, like as themselves. But, compared to their teammates, honey, honey, honey, honey, honey, honey, honey. Then, yeah they're useless.}

"Damn Kakashi..." I huffed, as I sat outside the school on the fountain. He left me to go be with his stupid friends. I sighed, as I looked at my phone. I'm so bored. I then heard someone yelling, I looked ahead and saw some boy yelling at Kakashi. I sighed and got up to look at what he has gotten himself into.

I got closer to the argument, and I saw a boy with black hair and black eyes, and honestly, he looked hot. Then I saw a girl between them both. Oh, I see what's happening. I then pushed through the forming crowd. "Whoever is arguing with my brother is literally wasting their time," I said, making all three of them stop and look at me. I looked at my brother and crossed my arms over my chest. "Don't you have anything better to do?" I asked my brother.

"I wasn't the one that started this argument." He muttered and walked over to me. "Just wait for a few minutes, I gotta go grab something from my class." He said. I nodded and watched him walk away.

I sighed and sat on the fountain. Once Kakashi was gone, everyone was gone too.

"Hey."

I turned my head to the right and saw that boy. "Hi," I said. "Anyone sitting here?", he pointed to the seat next to me. "No, go ahead," I said, he then sat down next to me. I then looked at his black eyes. His right eye had a scar over it. "You're the boy, that was yelling at my brother," I said.

"Yeah... Sorry, he just gets me so upset. But, I didn't know he had a sister." He said.

I giggled, "He never mentioned me?" I asked. "No..." He said. I laughed, "He never mentions me to anyone unless I'm around him. Then again, he's more popular than me." I said and smiled at him. A bit of red dusted his cheeks. "S-So, how old are you then?" He asked. "I'm sixteen, but I'm graduating with you guys," I said. "How?" He asked. "I skipped a grade, like how Kakashi did, but I caught up quickly," I said.

"Really?! You must be smart then!" He said shocked. " No! I'm just pretty much a competitive person." I said, he then chuckled. "Your more open than Kakashi." He said. "Siblings, don't have to be exactly the same, you know that right?" I asked. "Well... I never had siblings before, I lived with my grandmother, before she...." He trailed off.

"Ah! I'm sorry, does anyone else know?" I asked. "No... I tried to tell Rin, but she's so absorbed in Kakashi." He said.

I sighed and shrugged. "My brother is quite the ladies man. He would come home with some secret love letters from different girls at school. This one time, this girl found our house and she camped outside our house for days, until I got a hose and sprayed her out of our yard!" I said.

Obito laughed. "Really?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yeah! And, my brother didn't do anything! I had to get rid of his fangirl!" I huffed.

"That's crazy!" He said.

"Right!? Then there was this one time, I caught this girl trying to climb in through Kakashi's window, so I kicked her in the face, out the window."

He looks at me with wide eyes. "I-Is she okay?" He asked.

"Hm... Good question... I didn't check on her though, she was trespassing, so I did what I had to do." I said.

"So... You don't know if she's okay?"

"Hm... I think she is, she just fell from the second floor, it isn't that high." I told him.

"Oh... Okay. You're kind of scary." He told me.

"Haha, my brother tells me the same thing!" I laughed.

He looked at me and smiled, which made me smile back. "Hey... I never caught your name." He said. "(Y/N), (Y/N) Hatake." I said. "Obito Uchiha." He said. We both smiled and laughed a bit. "Let's exchange numbers!" We both said at the same time. "JINX!" I shouted first. He groaned jokingly, as I laughed. We then exchanged numbers and smiled. "Your contact name will be... Uchiha Boy~ with a heart emoji!" I said and smiled. "A heart emoji?" He asked with red cheeks.

"W-Well... Your contact name will be... Cute Hatake Girl! With heart eyes!" He said and smiled at me.

"Huh? You think I'm cute?" I asked, in a teasing tone.

His cheeks turn darker. "I-I uh... W-Well..." He trailed off, trying to get his way out of it.

"(Y/N)!" I looked up and saw Kakashi waving me over. "Oh... I think it's time to go home... I'll see you later." I said, and we both stood up. I looked at him. "I'll see ya later then." He said and smiled awkwardly. I grinned, "I'll see ya later then." I said and ran over to Kakashi.

Once over to Kakashi, Kakashi looked at Obito, then he looked at me. "You two were having fun together." He said.

"Hm? Is that an issue?" I asked him. "Cause... From your tone, it sounds like an issue." I hummed and nudged him playfully.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "What kind of big brother am I if I don't look out for my little sister?" He asked.

"You only be a big brother when you want to," I muttered.