{4} When You and Kakashi Go To a Festival/ Obito Ask You Out in Front of Kakashi

{Edited: 6/18/2020}

"Kakashi, are you dressed?" I asked as I stood behind his door. "Wait a bit." He said, I sighed and rolled my eyes. "How come, you a boy. Take longer than me, a girl to get dressed?" I asked. I then heard his door open, I turned around and saw Kakashi in a matching (F/C) [Favorite Color], with black and white striped kimono.

I grinned happily, "Yay! We're matching!" I shouted and jumped gleefully. He chuckled and rolled his eyes playfully, "Calm down; I'm just doing it because you kept begging me yesterday." He said reminding me.

"Oh!" I said remembering. "I did beg you!" I laughed, I then realized I was holding his scarf. "Here," I said, and handed him the green scarf. He wrapped it around his mouth and down to his neck. "Thanks." He said, and then he looked at his phone. "We should go, the festival has started." He said and showed me the time.

It was four-twenty, and the festival started at three.

"YOU TAKE SO LONG TO GET DRESSED!" I shouted as I grabbed my phone and my back bag, and ran out the door. I had to wait for Kakashi to call a taxi, I jumped excited, as Kakashi joined me outside.

"The taxi will b--" He was cut off by a honk, I grinned as I ran over to the taxi and hopped in. Kakashi sighed and hopped in.

"Where to?" The taxi driver asked.

"WE NEED TO GET TO THE PARK WHERE THE FESTIVAL IS AT QUICK!" I shouted excited.

He nodded and smashed his foot on the petal. Kakashi was holding on for his dear life at this point.

[ARRIVAL!]

I was already out of the taxi, leaving Kakashi to pay for the ride. I waited for Kakashi to get out. "I don't know why we're in such a rush, the festival ends at ten o'clock," Kakashi said, as he got out of the taxi.

I rolled my eyes, "Because, I don't want all the prizes and food to be gone!" I shouted at him. He chuckled, "Alright, alright I understand." He said. I smiled at him and patted his back. "Now time for some fun!" I said and started to drag Kakashi towards the decorated park.

"Okay, first let's go and get some foo-- Obito!?" I shouted surprised as I saw Obito in a black kimono with a white strap. I grinned, as he turned around and noticed me. He smiled, as he ran over to me, engulfed me in a warm hug. I laughed and hugged back. "I'M SO GLAD YOU CAME!" I shouted as we both let go.

Obito then noticed Kakashi, he scowled. "Kakashi..." He grumbled. "Hello Obito," Kakashi said. "Hey (Y/N)! Do you want to go get some prizes!?" Obito asked ignoring Kakashi. I smiled at him, "I would, but I did bring Kakashi along so that we can hang out together." I said.

He sighed, "Fine." He said but then went back to his cute and handsome smile. He placed his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close. I smiled and blushed a bit. "TO THE PRIZES!!!!" I shouted as we walked off with Kakashi trailing behind us.

"Here (Y/N)," Obito said as he held out a slice of (F/C/F) [Favorite Cake Flavor] cake. "Um... How can I grab it with all these prizes?" I asked and looked at him. "Oh! Hm? Here's an idea!" He said and sat down next to me at the picnic table I was sitting out.

I then turned around and faced him. " I'll feed you again!" He grinned, I laughed liking the idea. He took the fork he was holding and cut a piece of the cake and held it out to my mouth. "Here comes the choo-choo train!" He said, I smiled and opened my mouth as he fed me.

This continued for a bit until the whole cake was finished.

Obito placed the empty, plastic paper plate down. "(Y-Y/N), I-I never said how cute you are in that kimono." He said, and his face turned really red. "Aw! Your adorable!" I said and smiled at him. "Um... I also have something to confess also..." He said nervously.

"What is it?" I asked and looked at him a bit concerned.

"I-I... I love you!" He shouted, his cheeks dusted in bright red, and probably mines too. "You are the most amazing girl ever, I don't care if your Kakashi's sister. You're different from him, and you're unique in your own ways and I love it! I'm over Rin, I don't love her anymore and I'll never love her or any other girl the way I'll love you. I promise you will be the only girl in my life, and I hope we will love on into the future together as well... So... Will you be mine?" He asked and smiled.

"YES!" I shouted and engulfed him in a hug.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!" Kakashi shouted shocked, me and Obito looked at each other. "Oh... I forgot he was there." He said, before turning towards me and smiled. "I really do love you (Y/N)... I'm serious about that."

I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you too, Obito."

He smiles and held me in a happy embrace.