Chapter 8

Is your travelling bag ready?Just hop in even without it, The Tambari's have got you covered. We're about to go for a much needed Vacay!

She press her legs together trying to suppress pee. Amnah was surprised she didn't feel like flushing out the contents of her bladder since. She's had the habit of visiting the ladies anytime she's in a new place since when she was small. Her mother thought it was a normal child's habit at first but when she didn't drop the habit like the others even at her teenage years she thought it was just to see people's toilet.

It's awful but true that the toilet is her best part of the house after the kitchen of course. Don't laugh at her, she loves the dry, clean and incensed toilet it makes her calm, she have no idea why but she can't fake wanting to use it just because she wants to see it.

Is not as if most of the toilets she has visited are like the sparkling clean she loves being in, both the privates and public alike.

She pressed her legs together forcing the urine to stay in its temporary compartment before opening her eyes she saw that she's the only one in the room so she heads to a heavily-curtained place in the room.

She has been baffled since the beginning of this morning or should she say this vacation? She doesn't want to disgrace herself.

Her phone is nowhere to be found.

Oh! She left it there when she had the ulcer attack. The metabolic substance threatens to come out and she ran to the place without thinking much she spotted the WC and sat over it after pulling down her jean-pants.

It was after she became relieved that she gave the place a proper look, at the end of the other wall is a master bath with double size shower and the floor a heated marble. Toiletries cramped on a glass shelve on another wall beside it a mirror and underneath it a wash hand basin.
She cleaned herself up and dried her hands.

On exiting the bathroom, she noticed another drape in the room and curiosity got the best of her.

It is a walk-in closet in a freaking private jet, Ya Allah!

Are there more surprises? This is too much for her to assimilate in a day. Is this how lavish some people live?

She walks more into the room and there were clothes of different gender and sizes. Maybe it's for the whole family she thought.

She met Umm-Safaa sitting on the edge of the bed when she came out of the closet and begs the floor inaudibly to open up and swallow her. She's sure her cheeks would have been tomato red like the popular tomato-jos redness if she's not caramelic in complexion.

"That way is the toilet".

She sighed heavily when she entered the place for the second time. Did her cousin think she was looking for the toilet or was she just trying to ease the tension. She took her time to prove it was the earlier.

"you must be famished. Baba made the chefs prepare another food for you".

She grabbed her gray jilbab from the standing hanger and covered herself up before stumping out behind her cousin.

She ate a delicious Arabian jollof rice and chicken kebab appealing to her stomach unlike the spicy lamp casserole that gave her organ a wrestle causing her system to undergo anti-peristalsis puking out what she had for the whole day after the burning pain underneath her ribs, at the uppermost part of her abdomen. Ulcer is a very dangerous inflammation she wouldn't wish even her worst enemy.

It's the 20th day of Ramadan and Amnah is on her monthly course so she's not fasting but she couldn't bring herself to eat in front of people including men so she pretends to be fasting but her mother have another plan.