Chapter 12

Show some love na. Vote, comment, interact and share.

The room-partnering remains same with that of Saudi. Amnah slid in the access card, it made a click sound and she push the door back.
Hernadi half-ran pass her into the room,and rushed to where Amnah was sure it's a bathroom.

"Hernadi shares a room with Beeba, she was just here to relieve her bladder", Amnah convinced herself.

She repositioned Hernadi's suitcase near the door and brought hers into the room but why did the bellboy bring Hernadi's case here not Ama's? She removes the card and close the door behind her. Amatullah will press the doorbell when she comes.

Her eyes scan across the room, not far from her, stands two red velvet chairs with a table between them. On the far end is a vanity table with a painting frame right above it, fixed to the wall. On the left side of the room is a sliding door leading to the balcony. She took careful strides to the balcony, and came face to face with a big ocean, that must be the Atlantic.

The wall leading to the entrance of the room, have an LCD screen and a refrigerator.

Amnah slumped over the red velvet bed with a high headboard and crisp white beddings. What is with hotels and white sheets, she wonders.

She closed her eyes for a little while trying to sink into the comfort of the bed. It has a special therapeutic feeling, like it is massaging her frail bones.

The grumble of her stomach made her jolt up. She has small chops packaged in her knapsack and frozen tofu that she will have to microwave later.

The bed dip beside her, she faced the side and saw Hernadi lie sideways to grab some sleep.

"This isn't your room"

"we exchanged with Amatullah", she gave back a curt reply, no wonder.

Amnah could smell trouble already, Ama and Beeba never see eye to eye, they are always on each others throats anytime they meet. What made Ama agree to the alliance is a mystery to her, but she's sure there will be some breaking and rearranging.

Tomorrow or even later, the two will have band aids decorated on their bodies. One will even have to wear a sling or walk with crutches. Yeah, They are that pissed with each other.

She grabbed her snack and started munching, while Hernadi left the bed and dragged her suite case, she unpacked her clothings and arranged them into the wardrobe.

It never occurred to her that her cousin is an organised person. She took a shower and wore a free gown afterwards.

Amnah couldn't even take her bath, she struggled to, but her weak bones and stressed muscles wouldn't follow the instructions of her brain, so she eagerly followed her body and obeyed her already drooping eyes.

The lobby looks so dreamy, She could see a trance of a man who she's so familiar with walking down the train of stairs with a spitting image of him by his side, not more than 3ft 5.

The Chubby Bunny Boy laughing at whatever joke his father threw, and the father looking at the son adoringly. Their moment was cut short by the slam of the mahogany door against it's frame.

The -not so show stopper- of a woman walks towards the duo in a burgundy lapaya material, with rhinestones decorated intricately all over it. On her chest is a baby carrier with an adorable baby girl.

The man gave an alluring smile to the woman and she reciprocated. He reached for the nursing bag at her hand, sling it onto his shoulders and used his left hand to bring her body closer to him. He gave her a peck on her forehead and their son requested for one too. His mother giggles.