Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Traumatized Reader

Requested by me again.
This chapter is specially for _valty-smol-bean_
Thank you for helping me. ❤️
I hope you all like it. Sorry if you don't. 😭 Alright now let's get started....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/N) (L/N) was an incredibly shy girl. No she wasn't like this from the beginning. She was friends with the former beyclub and was especially close to a certain albino head. She was his best friend after Valt and she may or may not have a crush on him...She didn't have a crush on him, she loved him.

But when he turned into Red Eye, he left her heart shattered into a million pieces.

Flashback:-

"You're nothing but a weakling. Such a pathetic person like you doesn't even deserve to be a blader." 'Red Eye' said walking away after breaking (Y/N)'s bey into pieces.

Valt and the others ran up to her with horrified looks on their faces.

"(Y-Y/N), y-your bey...." Valt said looking down.

"I-its ok I guess. It'll get fixed." (Y/N) said trying to hold her tears back.

End of flashback

After everything went back to normal, everyone was so busy in celebrations of Valt becoming the champion and Shu coming back that they almost forgot about her.

When she saw how happy they were, even without her, she thought that leaving them would be the best. And so, she left.

But what she didn't know was, after she left, Valt was the one who pointed out that she was missing and everyone went crazy for finding her. But it was too late, she left without a trace. But they never stopped looking, though it did slow down over the years.

Now she still is a member of Raging Bulls, but she never spoke a word to anyone. She trains all alone and wins every tournament she's asked to participate in.

But she's happy with being ignored and left out. But the trauma, of Red Eye never left her and she is still scared of Shu, she never lets herself be anywhere near in his sight.

Shu being the incredibly busy owner, never actually noticed that the person he had been looking for, for years was right by his side all this time.

Until one day...

After Lain Vallhala found his true flare he has been nicer to everyone and Shu is happy about it.

"Hey Shu, the two of us mostly train by ourselves usually so why not battle any other member of the team today, for a change?" Lain asked looking over at his mentor. Shu nodded in response.

"Hmm...I guess you are right. Let's battle the other best team member who wins the local and district tournaments." And he sent another trainer to bring them the blader who is strong enough to face them.

And it was none other than (Y/N).
She was reluctant at first but realised she really can't deny it. So she quietly walked up where Shu and Lain were.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Shu's P.O.V.

I saw a girl walking up to us. My eyes widened as I immediately recognised her. It was (Y/N)! I can't believe it. We had been looking for her all this time and she was in my team...! How dumb can I get, seriously.

"So you will be the one who will face us, huh? Let's see what you've got..." Lain said looking at her with confidence.

"Yeah, sure." She replied in a rather quite voice. Is it just me or has her voice really grown quite?