Sparking/Surge Shu Kurenai x Female Dragon Reader

Requested by SvixKovv
Tysm for your request. It was an interesting one to work on.
Alright on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's P.O.V.

Bladers are always human beings, right? How can they not be humans? It just doesn't seem to make sense.

But what if I told you this is wrong?
Not all bladers are humans. Don't believe me?

Meet (Y/N) (L/N), a female dragon blader. A blader/dragon able to change her form on will. She was a unique piece. Both her parents were normal humans but she was gifted with the abilities of a dragon.

It wasn't that she or her parents were aggressive towards this ability of hers. They just had to keep it as a secret from the outside world.

The only person who knew about her dragon identity was Free de la Hoya. She told him because he was her best friend.
And it wasn't a very hard task as (Y/N) could shift from human to dragon form as she liked.

Just for a reference, let me tell you about her appearance.

She's a black scaled dragon with mostly gray eyes, the small rest is blue and straight purple markings slashing through her eyes vertically with barely curly purple hair. She's a lot more taller than any of the bladers in her dragon form and is also physically stronger than them.

Somewhat like this,

She has joined the Raging Bulls beyclub not to become stronger at blading but to become better at her skills of remaining in human form in public

Just for the record, she's a much stronger blader than any of the legends. ;P

Let's see how this love story ends...
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Raging Bulls, New York, America:
No one's P.O.V.

Shu Kurenai, the owner of Raging Bulls was currently on his way to (Y/N) (L/N)'s apartment. He was in his car (driven by his driver, of course) and was thinking,

'(Y/N) has not been coming to practice in the facility for almost a week now. She didn't even leave an application if she was sick. I wonder what's wrong.'

As he was thinking all this, he suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. He took it out and saw a text from Free.

Free: Yo, Shu. Just wanted to tell you on (Y/N)'s behalf that she won't be coming to the Bulls for a few more days because she's busy with persuasions to join other teams. Don't worry about her, I'm with her.

Shu read the whole thing and hesitated for a split second before he replied,
Shu: Alright. Thanks.

Then he put his phone back and instructed the driver to go back to the Bulls. He thought,