Sparking/Surge Sick Shu Kurenai x Reader

Requested by PRINCESS_SHUI_HYUNG
Here's the second story you requested. I hope you'll like it. 😊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"Shuuuuuu, you've been working in that prison of yours, for ages now." A female voice whined over the phone as Shu just sighed.

"(n/n), I also want to take a break but unfortunately I can't. Managing an entire company is not that easy, y'know."

"But what about your health? Speaking of which, have you eaten anything yet?" The voice softened a little bit.

Shu gulped before replying, "No."

"WHAT?!"

The voice yelled loudly as Shu squinted his eyes shut and immediately pulled his ear away from the phone.

"Shu Kurenai! Either you're coming home now or I'm coming there to drag you out of your office!" The (h/c) haired girl scolded.

"Alright, alright I'm coming home." Shu sighed as he thought what's gonna happen when he meets his angry girlfriend face to face.

Well, everyone knows the legendary crimson flame Shu Kurenai, right? And the fact that he's always either busy at his office or in beyblading practice, isn't it?

But only his friends know that THE Shu Kurenai has a girlfriend. He loves her and she loves him too. But the problem is that Shu had been way too busy from the past few months. To the point, he had even stopped taking care of his proper health and diet.

And this was something for which he was constantly being scolded at by his girlfriend. She didn't scold him out of anger but out of worry. And Shu knew this. But he couldn't do anything because his work was more important.

Let's see what happens next...

Shu hung up the call and stood from his seat, packing up his stuff before putting on his coat and walking out of his office. The positive point was he lived just on the floor above his office. Which meant he didn't have to walk too much.

He went in the lift and waited to reach the floor above. As soon as the lift doors opened, Shu was confronted by his girlfriend who was standing there with arms crossed and with a pissed off face.

"Oh, hey (n/n)." The albino nervously smiled as the female huffed before grabbing his bag and then his arm as she started walking towards their home.

"Woah, woah slow down (n/n)." Shu said as he got dragged by her.

She didn't say anything but speed walked in their house and shoved Shu in the bathroom before closing the door.

"Get freshened up." Was all she said before walking away into the kitchen.

Shu sighed as he did what he was told. As he was taking a shower, 'My head is hurting and my throat feels so dry for some reason.' He thought.

After he was done, he walked out of the bathroom and into the kitchen where (Y/N) was standing with a slightly cooled off expression than before.

She turned her head to face the albino before making her way up to him. She stood so close to him that their faces were inches away from each other's.

"Eat something, Shu. You must be hungry."

She said softly as Shu nodded and went to sit on the chair and eat. (Y/N) had already eaten so she just sat in front of him, watching him eat.

After he was done, he put the dishes in the sink and washed them up. Then (Y/N) got up from her seat and closely examined Shu. Shu got confused so he asked,