Dynamite Battles/Quad Drive Scientist Shu Kurenai x Scientist Reader

Requested by shukurnai1819
Tysm for your request. This was kinda different type of a story. But it was interesting to write.
Alright, on with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

A certain (h/c) haired 19 year old girl was working in her lab like any other usual day along with her colleagues.

Suddenly, her phone rang which caused her to stop what she was doing and walk out to answer the call.

As she went outside and glanced at the caller ID, a smile formed on her face as she picked up and answered sweetly,

"Hello?"

"How are you my darling?"

"I'm good. Just doing some research work. How about you? How are you dear?"

"I'm not very good."

Her sweet voice suddenly changed into one of a concerned one as she worriedly asked,

"Why? What happened?"

"I miss you so much that I can't concentrate on my work at all."

The girl sighed in relief as her (e/c) eyes stared out of the window and towards the big blue sunny sky before replying,

"You'll never change, will you?"

"The only thing that will never change about me is the love I feel for you."

"C'mon stop with the flirty lines."

"Oh? Why? When was the last time I flirted with you like this huh?"

"Maybe 5 months ago?"

"Exactly. So it's perfectly justified for me to flirt with you after a time gap of 5 damn months."

The female just sighed in defeat as she imagined a smirking face of her special someone on the other side of the phone.

"Alright, alright. It's useless to argue with you. Why did you call though?"

"I called to inform you that I'm coming to Japan."

Scientist (Y/N)'s eyes went wide with shock and surprise at the same time as she asked excitedly,

"Really? When? Where? When are you coming? Tell me! Tell me!"

Her boyfriend scientist chuckled on the other side, hearing the excitement in her voice as he answered,

"In two days. At the Tokyo International Airport. I wish for my dear (n/n) to come and pick me up."

"Yes! Yes! Of course I'll come to pick you up in person!"

Her excited and sweet voice was enough to make a smile form on the albino's face.

"Alright then, see you at the airport (n/n). Love you so much."

"Love you too Shu!"

(Y/N) responded quickly as she hung up the call and went back to her laboratory to continue her unfinished work whilst thinking about her sweet boyfriend.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

H-hola readers! (⁠。-ω-。⁠;)⁠ノ

It's been a while since I've updated huh? To be honest, there's been a lot going on so I really didn't get the time to write.

Exams, PTMs, Exhibitions, Prelims, blah blah blah and the list just doesn't come to an end.

Anyway forget about me and my trash talk and let's just focus on the story for now, okay?