Sparking/Surge Cold Shu Kurenai x Cute Reader

Requested by kpopbts959
Tysm for your request. I hope you'll like the requested story.
On with the story....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4 years ago:
No one's P.O.V.

"Shu! Here! You need a towel!"

"Thanks."

The albino responded rather coldly to the cheerful female who just handed him a towel and a water bottle.

But the (h/c) haired girl seemed unfazed by his coldness. It seemed as if she'd gotten used to it.

The red eyed male wiped off his sweat as his friends a.k.a. the beyclub watched yet another day of his cold attitude towards the (e/c) eyed girl.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2 years ago:
No one's P.O.V.

"And that's how you do it Fubuki."

The red eyed albino smiled at his student who nodded and then pointed behind him.

"I think your girlfriend is here."

He giggled as the albino just made a 'tch' sound before rolling his eyes and turning to see her.

"What do you want huh?"

He asked coldly as the girl just smiled at him and gave him some file papers.

"I think you misplaced these. Y'know, if you misplace them like this, they might get lost."

She said as Shu roughly snatched the file papers from her hand and muttered coldly,

"Thank you. Now go away. I'm busy here."

He said and gave her a shove to the main door. The girl didn't say anything and just left.

Fubuki on the other hand had his jawdropped as he wondered why his mentor was so cold 'specifically' to that cute and innocent girl.

He wondered why his teacher never treated her as his friend even though she used to worry so much for him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V.

(Y/N) (L/N) is Shu Kurenai's childhood friend just like Valt and Xander are.
But unlike how happy the albino was with his male friends, he was the exact opposite to the (h/c) girl.

He was very cold and rude towards her.
However, (Y/N) didn't seem to mind his coldness towards her at all.

Since she was little, she knew Shu was the right one for her. And she wasn't going to ever give up on him, no matter how he was to her.

And that was the reason why she stood by his side for years no matter how many times he tried to push her away.

Valt and the beyclub, Fubuki and the second tier of beyclub, and many other people were both amazed and worried for the (e/c) eyed girl.

They were amazed by how she was unfazed by his coldness and worried because they thought that one day Shu might hurt her.

Will there worries come true?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Present time:
Raging Bulls, New York, America:
No one's P.O.V.

'I wonder why Shu's been ignoring me so much lately. I don't think I did anything wrong. Is it because he's busy with Lane or Valt? Or is it simply because of his cold attitude again? I wanna find out.'