Chouzetsu/Turbo Busy Shu Kurenai x Sad Reader Part 2

Requested by ShadowPhoenix2034
Here's the second part of your request. I hope you'll like it....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No one's P.O.V.

"W-what a-are y-you s-saying?" Shu's voice trembled in fear.

"Sir, Ms. (L/N) got hit by a speeding car when she was on the road. We've admitted her in the hospital but..."

The operator's voice on the other side trailed off.

"B-but what?" Shu panicked as he thought he was gonna get the worst news of his life.
"She's in a coma." The operator on the other side said.

"W-what?!" Shu's eyes widened as he dropped his phone on the floor.

"Sir?"

"Sir?"

The operator tried to call but Shu just stood there in complete shock. When his brain had finally processed everything he picked up his phone and exclaimed,

"I'm coming to the hospital right now!"

Then without giving the other person time to respond, he quickly hung up and rushed to the hospital as fast as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Timeskip: At the hospital:
No one's P.O.V.

Shu entered the hospital and headed to the counter.

"Excuse me. Can you please tell me which room number (Y/N) (L/N) is in?" He asked the receptionist who looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Of course. Are you Shu Kurenai?"

"Yes. That would be me.
"
"Oh, okay then. (Y/N) (L/N) is staying in room number xxx on the xᵗʰ floor."
"Okay, thank you."

Shu said and immediately went to that floor and to the (h/c) haired girl's hospital room.
He reached the room but stopped at the door.

Shu felt nervousness creep inside him as he found difficulty in mustering up the courage to open the door.

Taking a long and deep breath, he grabbed the doorknob and pushed it open, only to see his lovely girlfriend asleep on the bed with a white bandage wrapped around her head and a glucose drip attached to her left hand.

Shu felt like the whole world had just collapsed on him as he rushed to (Y/N)'s side and held her hand.

"Oh, (n/n)....I'm so sorry...this is all my fault..." He said as a few tears rolled down his cheeks.

As he began uttering countless apologies to her, the doctor came in the room.

"I'm sorry about what happened Mr. Kurenai..."

He said looking down and feeling guilty for not being able to save such a young patient from going in coma.

Shu wiped his tears with his sleeve and turned to the doctor,

"When will she wake up?"

"I'm not sure about that Mr. Kurenai. It could be hours, days, weeks, months or even years..."

Shu's heart broke hearing that.

"But..." The doctor continued as the albino hoped that he'll hear atleast some good news.

"You can help in speeding up her recovery by speaking to her while she's still asleep. In most cases, this method has proven effective and the patients wake up earlier than expected."

The doctor finished his explanation as Shu's eyes lit up in hope and he quickly nodded,

"Of course! I'll do anything that helps!"