Part 39- Dreamland

Adalina's POV.

We arrived at one of the fanciest and most crazy looking hotel I could have ever seen.

Ya Allah, if this can be beauty on earth then how would jannah be?

I was mesmerized by everything in front of my eyes. The interior and exterior design. The beach, the water, the hot weather. Everything seemed to be to good to be true.

I never been here before however, it's as if this place was longing to see me. I can't wait to wet my feet in the water that seems warm.

"this is...insane.." I mumbled as we got inside the hotel.

"You like it?" Aslan asked me as I looked at him and nodded instantly.

"There's more to see, let's go" he said.

We had a reservation so our room was already prepared. We had two workers grab our luggages and then place it in our room before we get there. I was at loss of words when I saw the room.

It was filled with flowers, dark red silky sheets, perfectly made for couples. There was a balcony on the left side and since we are on the first floor, we get to see the water from close up.

The view is insanely beautiful, I think I'll never get over it. I was lost in my thoughts, amazed by everything when I felt two strong arms sneak around my waist from behind.

"I can explain what happened on the plane" he suddenly said as I kept silence.

"Actually, I want it this trip to feel like a break and I only wanted to make you happy but...it's still not safe to keep you away from me...that hostess was there to attack you but I succeeded in stopping her from doing so...I was holding her but she was hiding a gun behind her back" he explained.

"attack me?" I asked taken back turning to face him.

"Yes. I don't understand why your watch didn't show any sign...this could mean that, they already know you're being tracked by me in every way" he said. He is worried, I feel it.

There's no way. I don't know what to say. Does this also mean they know we are here? What if our trip gets ruined completely? What if the unexpected happens...?

"Let's go back then. We shouldn't risk it all away from home" I told him. I love this place already. But, it just doesn't feel right to be here anymore.

"Don't say that. I won't let them stop us from anything. We are here for two weeks and we will make the most out of it. I will protect you with all that I have" he said in a reassuring tone.

"Aslan, you and I both know the meaning of your protection. Which is risking it for me and I am against it" I honestly told him.

He grabbed my arms and pulled me to him.

"You don't have to worry. I'm not letting you alone. I need you to fully believe in me this time." He said as I was debating with myself if I should fall for his words.

"fine.." I ended up agreeing. After all, Allah is the judge and the best of planners. I believe Aslan however I will always put my full trust on Allah. Always.

We unpacked our luggages, changed into different clothes before heading out to eat lunch. I was wearing a turquoise colour dress, great for the weather and well matching my body figure. Aslan had a pair of blue jeans and same colour as me long sleeves shirt. It wasn't tight, it actually looked comfortable and the fabric was really nice.

 It wasn't tight, it actually looked comfortable and the fabric was really nice