Chapter-1

Nyra's Pov.

        I was standing in front of the eiffel Tower immersed in the beauty of love. Suddenly there was a hot breath dancing in my neck I could feel someone was hugging me from behind.

         The closeness was sending shivers in  my spine . Slowly the person twirled me around to face  him.

        The moment when I was gonna see his magical face the rain was pouring  disturbing my view.

         Oh nooo... I was really drenched. When I opened my eyes my mom was standing near the bed with a jug of water.

         "Ms.Nyra Parekh drag your lazy ass out of your bed and get ready for the office ". My mom said

        " Mumma why did you pour a whole jug of water over me you could simply yell my name " I gasped" .

       "I was screaming your name about thousand times. Even the neighbors could have heard it. "

        " Aww my sweet mumma don't be angry" I said while hugging her with my wet clothes.

          " Ahh you dirty fellow. Go for a bath first " Pushing me away from her.

        Soon I took a cold shower. I am a type of person who prefer cold shower rather than a hot shower .

         When I entered the living area for  breakfast my father was eating watching the news.

           Such a boring scenario in the morning. " Papa watch something interesting " I sighed.

          " If you want to watch your favorites just go and watch in your room . You can't order my hubby "

          " Papa, see the way your wife is talking "

            "Leave it beta she is just like that "

          " Yeah it's my fault to support you. Go to hell with your daughter ".

             We both giggled which make mumma more irritated.

             Papa and mumma had a love marriage. Papa's family supported love marriage but  mumma 's family opposed love.

             So mumma had to ran away from her home in order to marry her romeo . Few years after my birth mumma's parents accepted her.

            And it's a happily ever after for them. Later I went to office with my best friend anusha.

             I was employed in  PR group of companies. Well technically my dad was one of the CEO. But I was treated only as his assistant in working hour.

               None of the workers knows my identity except anusha. Our company was started by my grandfather and his childhood friend thus the company was named after our surnames Parekh and Rathode.

         Now the company was handled by their sons - my dad and abhinav uncle.

       Entering the office I went to the CEO cabin to inform his schedule for the day. Abhinav uncle went to USA for  a business trip which makes his cabin empty.

           Anusha is calling me for lunch . So I went to the canteen area.

            " Nyra , Abhinav uncle is returning tomorrow are you aware of it "

         " Yeah what's special in that "

         " Well I overheard his conversation with your dad and I came to know... " She paused the sentence.

        " You came to know what "

         " That"

          " Just say it bae  I don't like suspense ".

       " Ansh may return with him. It's not confirm yet "

       " Ansh"

       " Yeah don't worry all that happened years ago he may forgot those times "

        " He won't "
_______________

During night.

I can't sleep now. What if he really return to India. Well I think it's not a problem we just have to be a little formal.  It's not like I am with him 24 hours a day. We are gonna have encounters only in office and it's better be that way.

..................................................................

Hey pumpkins🎃

Whom do you think Ansh is? 🤔🤔

It's a dump question to ask 😑😑

Everyone knows that he is the male lead 🌠🌠

Let me know how is the chapter ➡️

Please vote and share ❣️❣️