Chapter-6

Nyra 's Pov.

           I really love this bridal lehanga. When you don't love the groom but you still love the wedding. Anyway I can't divorce him, so it is the only wedding that could happen in my life.

 Anyway I can't divorce him, so it is the only wedding that could happen in my life

      I was waiting in my room with  Vihaan and Anu . Both the parents are checking the preparation and receiving the guest.

      " Vihaan , you are groom's brother. Probably you should be with Ansh and not with Nyra. " Anu mocked.

      " But bhai is not allowing me to stay with him and I love my bhabhi more than bhai " He said kissing my cheeks.

       Nihu mom entered the room to keep some gifts.

      " Wow  . You look mesmerizing. Ansh will be bowled over your beauty today " .

      I smiled with a thank you .Ansh even hates to look at me. And here she is saying he will be bowled over my beauty. Haha funny.

      If this wedding happens. I will be bound to Ansh forever. Then I had to live a loveless life. If there is no love it wasn't a problem. But he has hate towards me .

       I can't even love someone after this marriage. Should I ran away from here.

         " Nihu ma, I think I should run away from the wedding "

        " Nyra, I think you forget that I am the groom's mom ".

       " I know nyra, you would say this. I had a perfect plan for you to escape " Vihaan exclaimed .

       " You help her. Ansh will help you to reach heaven " Anu mocked.

       Both glare at each other. Soon Papa and Mumma entered the room. Papa took a hold of my hand and said "You are the biggest treasure of my life beta. I don't know whether the decision is right or wrong . But the trust I have for you ensures me that you can make me proud as always and remember that papa and mumma always love you " He said with blinks of tears in his eyes.

        I hugged him very tight. It's not like I am leaving him and moving in a different country . I was just going to be two streets away from him.

       But it still hurts. I am a daddy's girl from birth. Abhi uncle smiled at us and informed " The priest is calling our beautiful bride" .

        I went down the stairs and walk towards the garden . Ansh was staring at me while doing as the priest says.

       The priest asked me to sit beside him. He asked ansh to forward his hand and to place mine over his.

       We did as he said I used to dream all this before but the difference is my dream has a wonderful love between us but here we have a dreadful hate between us.

        The priest told us to stand up to do the seven steps and to take our vows.

        As we are taking the steps I took all the vows with honesty. I know he is doing it only for the sake of rituals but I took the vows with my heart and I would surely stick up to it till my soul leave the earth.

        After the steps we sat beside each other the priest gave the mangalsutra to Ansh .

       Well option A) my mind will burst of all the thoughts of my past life.

      Option B) my heart pounds more faster and burst because of the fear that I am  going to be his.

       Ansh forwards his hand to my neck and ties the nuptial chain.

       He filled my hair partion with sindoor and finally  I become Mrs. Nyra Parekh Rathode.

        We then seeked blessings from our parents . The guests congratulated us. He thanked them as if it's a real love marriage.

      I should ask tips from him to act well. Later we clicked some pics now I  waiting with the best man and bride's maid.

        I feel like a guest in my own wedding as of now there is no reception when we announce it to the media the reception will be held.

        Every one who are close to my heart are present here except her. I wish she was here.

        I am dead sure , Ansh is the person who misses her the most and not any of us. His world contains of only two girls me and her.

       I know he was lying that day that he has a girlfriend. Girl's will be goofing around him but them will not be seen by him.

       I smiled and thought  what more the future holds for me . I don't want an happy one at least I want it to be a peaceful life.

______________________________________

CSk Won 💛
I am so happy right now and posting this chapter    .

Yeah Ansh and nyra are married💍 🥳

       Congrats both on your wedding    💝💖

Tell me how is the chapter in the comments and leave a vote 💞😍😘💞.
And Please rectify me if there are mistakes ☺

 With love ❤❤❤

_Ishqi chahar💫🥂