Chapter-3

Nyra's Pov

       Currently I am returning to home. After the announcement, dad called me to come home.

       I didn't know how to react. I should be angry right. But I am confused. Papa isn't someone who order around others especially me.

        From my childhood to till now papa never failed to ask my opinion but now he proclaimed the most important decision of my life without even giving an information beforehand.

       When I entered the living area I could sense the tension in the air. The moment I announced my presence Ansh turned around and stare at me.

          Dad begins " I know you both are angry at us. But before that we had something which you wanna hear about ,the reason behind this ".

" Come straight to the point papa " I uttered.

" Both of your grandfather's had signed a deal while starting our company "

" Okay. What's the deal "

" One of the children from both Parekh's and Rathode's should marry each other within the age of 26 . And the party which declines this deal has to give their share to the other ".

" And why it has to be us who has to marry ".

" Nyra I think your brain is not working properly because of the sudden chaos "

" Mumma"

" Nyra if I had a sister and she is married to your papa all these mess would have stopped in our generation but unfortunately we both our boys and single child in our family which put together you guys to marry "uncle explained.

Ansh is still glaring at me. What's my fault in this . It's the oldies fault. I am gonna kill my granddad for this. But I can't he is already in heaven.

" Is there any other chances we could get rid of this " Ansh asked irritated.

They both simply shake their heads as no.

" What's your final decision " asked papa

" You are asking as if you gave us options . I am ready "I blurted .

" And you ansh ".

" I am ready but before that I want to have a private conversation with nyra "

No no no. I don't want too please don't leave me alone with him. What if he kills me.

"Yeah you both can chat in upstairs " Abhinav uncle said.

We both came upstairs . Is he going to talk about wedding preparations. Yeah think all positive which decrease your fear nyra.

He began to talk " Are you planning on spoiling my life forever "

" What"

" Don't act smart . I know you took this opportunity to make me suffer more . But remember that I am not the old Ansh who would easily fall into your tactics. If you are really ready for the marriage then don't ever try to interfere my personals. I have a girlfriend whom I love more than anything you better stay from me to lead a peaceful life "- Ansh

" Oh dude. Be cool. Don't pressurise yourself. You are so young to have serious health issues . If you didn't want to marry me. Then I am more than happy to know that. I have always wonder how a loveless marriage works ." - Nyra.

I was shocked when he spoke those words. But we shouldn't give up in front of him right.

" Shut this attitude of yours as soon as possible. As long as you are gonna live with me. Never talk back to me unnecessarily "

" You too ,Mr. Ansh Veer Rathode " I walked passed him without waiting for his reply.

When we went downstairs. The trio are watching us for a reply.

" We are ready " We both said in unison.

" Then we had to inform you both some of the important points of the deal "

" Go on "

" Well you both can't divorce each other the bond is for a life time"

" What if we does "

" Nothing the same goes from the deal the property will be named after the other party ".

" If it's a mutual divorce you can't do anything right "

" It's so simple beta the assets will be given to charity " Uncle smiled wickedly.

Everybody was quite for a moment.

" All settled the wedding will be held at  our home this weekend with close relatives ".

" Are you planning on killing us"

" We can't do anything . Your are turning 27 next week Ansh. Don't you remember ? " asked uncle.

" I had one condition "

" Nyra will not be disclose to the media as my wife as far now ".

" Well he is right I didn't want any spot light I just want to continue as a normal employee in our company ".

" Then it's final ".

..................................................................

Hey bebos ⛱️🎠🏝🏖

How is the chapter? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Well I hate divorces. And so nyra and aadvik  had to suffer in a lifelong bond.🌠🌠🌠 🌠🌠

What do you guys think. You want it to be lifelong or just for  years as a contract marriage. 🐒🐒🐒🐒

I feel really tired. The time is 3.45 am. I didn't get a proper sleep yesterday too. So good night😴😴🥱🥱🥱

Please vote and share ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

With love❤

_ ishqi chahar 🌈✨✨