Chapter-5

Nyra's Pov.

A week gone faster. Tomorrow is our wedding. I was standing in the balcony. I wish it was all a dream , Once I woke up every thing becomes normal.

" My bahu is in deep thoughts, that she can't even sense the presence of her mother in law ".

" Nihu aunty " I cried hugging her. She is niharika aunty ,ansh's mom. She went with vihaan to London.

Vihaan is Ansh's brother . He is studing in London. He is mumma's boy. He is the most childish in our gang. he asked nihu aunty to stay with him in London

" Why are you crying . You should be happy that your best friend is your mother in law now. I am so excited "

" Yeh I should be happy for my mother in law. But I was crying for marrying your son " I murmured.

" Look nyra " She took hold of cheeks.

" I know how you feel about this marriage and all the chaos. But Every thing happens for a reason and it is for the best. Time will heal everything".

I hugged her. Well she knows everything about me. She is the only friend who is trusting and loving me from birth till now.

She was taping on my back. When someone came singing "Humri bhabhi khadi hai " .

" Bubloo " I hugged vihaan. " Pagal ladki, see I' m not bubloo anymore. "

" No, you are always my bubloo " We laughed.

" I thought you would marry me. But you are going to marry that soldier. You are digging your own grave. Come with me we will lead happy life together. You, me and our kids ".

" I wish bubloo but I can't.we will cheat on his back. Nobody knows. Nihu aunty will help us ,Right na Aunty".

She dragged both of us with our ears " You doofus she is your bhabhi now and you nyra why are you calling aunty call me mumma I am your mother in law ".

" Oh nihu be cool . I will call you mumma from tomorrow" I told her.We all laughed together .

" You didn't have mehndi till now. Tomorrow is your wedding ". Nihu aunty opps mumma asked.

" She said she didn't want to apply mehndi Aunty Ji " Anusha said standing in the door step.

What's with everybody's sudden visit to my room. Oh there is a wedding happening here tomorrow. Nowadays I am becoming a big crack head.

" What, nyra I want you to apply mehndi right now. "

" But who would draw mehndi. The mehndi artist is not here. "

" Anu is here right. She will help you. " Mumma said. Not nihu aunty my biological mom.

Is this my room or some street shop everyone is entering without even informing me. There is no privacy these day.

" Yey anu will help " Nihu ma said.

" Sasu ma ka order is equal to sawami ji ka order, follow it nyra " Vihaan cracked a bad joke still every one laughed.

Anu started applying mehndi. A few minutes later Ansh was standing near the door talking in phone he turned around and caught me watching him.

We have a eyelock moment. Anu asked " Should I write Ansh veer Rathode or simply Ansh "

Anu shaked me as I didn't answer her. His focus was full on me now. I stare deeply at him and replied " Nyra Ansh ".

He gave me a confused look as my voice is lowered while saying it so he can't hear clearly

In order him to hear it I said it again " Write Nyra weds Ansh " His eyes widened soon turns into anger he left really angry .

What the hell. What have I done. Mummy daddy granny grandpa save me. I said it without a thought. What if he cuts my finger.

" He is not that cruel, bhabhi" Vihu laughed.

" What, You saw him too " I murmured to vihaan.

" Yeah , I watched your intense eye lock session don't be afraid, he wouldn't stab your fingers ".

" You can hear my thoughts. "

" You mumbled it idiot "

" Ohhh"

Everybody went to sleep. Here my sleep is far away I gonna miss my room.

I heard the sound that someone undo the door. I got off the bed to switch on the light but the lights turned on by Ansh.

" You what are you doing here? ".

He sat on the chair near the study table . He was studing the room.

" I think the time is pretty up . So you can leave the room ".

"Ms.Parekh . What did I warn you "

"Aah that. Youu... "

" Me.. Say it ".

" That I should not talk nonsense nor interfere your personals ".

" Then who the hell give you rights for this " He said showing my palm.

" Who should give the rights " .

" Oh. You are back answering me now. Great just wait till the sunrise. You want to add your name to mine right. That will happen after few hours. Along your name your fate will be changed too". He left with that.

______________________________________

Hey cuties🥰😘

Next chapter will be the wedding day✌✌

I wish it will go on smooth 😁😁🤪

Tell me how do you feel about the
Chapter in comment💬💬

Please vote and share🗳️

With love❤❤

_ishqi chahar🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️