Chapter-2

Nyra's pov.

          I had a lots of work to do today. Nah just kidding. Normal working days are sometimes fun sometimes boring.

           Well  a few minutes before the staffs are gossiping about abhinav uncle's return with his new heir.

            Now I am pretty sure he is returning. Because our employees always gossips about trusted rumours. They are talented in gossips.
________________.

At dinner.

             " Papa I heard that ansh had return. Is that true? ".

               " Yeah. We are planning on introducing him as the new heir of abhinav tomorrow "

             " What why "

              " He has been taking control of our USA branches for years and it's time for him to settle in India " .

               " Couldn't he work as a normal worker like me. What's the rush to announce him as the heir "

                 " Well he has already been working as the CEO in USA and so we didn't want him to work as a employee. If you want we can introduce you both tomorrow "

              "What no. You continue with your previous planning for tomorrow".

__________________.

Next day.

             Everyone in the office was waiting for the new heir of PR group of companies.

               The media people were waiting  for a long time to capture him. Even I was eager to meet him after these many years.

               He was cute and handsome in those days . My thoughts about past was cut off short as all the higher officials are walking past me.

              I can't see his face as he was back facing me but he is taller and has broad shoulders. You should not stare at others back  are you that desperate my inner self mocked me.

            Soon dad and abhinav uncle got on the stage. Dad started to give his speech which is continued by uncle.

             Dad started " Now we are introducing the new heir of PR group of companies Mr. Ansh Veer Rathode ".

            As Ansh is walking over the stairs of stage my heart beat is increasing faster.

             When he turned around  facing us. Cut the previous part where I said cute and handsome. Now He is  super hot and handsome .

               His smile is not a completed one still it looks good. He has a perfect toned body .

            "Well Mr. Rathode what's your experience in being a CEO. Could you handle the position " One of the media person asked.

            " I had been taking care of our USA branches for years. So I am pretty confident that I could handle the position "

             " Mr. Parekh , Mr. Rathode had introduced his heir. When are you gonna introduce your heir"

               By this question Ansh jaw is clenched . So he is still angry with me . There is nothing my fault . A little may be. But it's been years.

               " We are not planning on introducing her soon .As for now we are requesting to give your support for Ansh"

              " Is there any particular reason for introducing one of your heir "

                " It was a good shot. I was waiting for this question. Yeah there is " Abhinav uncle said smiling.

            " What's the reason, sir"

            " So guys get ready for the second announcement "

             " I and Mr. Parekh are gonna retire from our work "

              Oh my god it means I have to work under Ansh as his assistant. It wasn't a piece of cake.

              " And we had a happy news too " Dad said.

              " Our children Mr. Rathode and Ms. Parekh are getting married in a week "
               What the hell Ansh  is getting  married . You brainless he is getting married to you. You are getting married too.

          How can they decided it without my concern. It's my life. Ahhh my life sucks.

         I watched Ansh he is giving a plain face to the media is he aware about this.

        But his fist caught my eyes. Which describes he is fuming inside he is controlling in front of the media without dashing out.

..................................................................

 Hey ladoos

Why there is no ladoo emoji in the keypad☹️😤

Did they really getting married 💍🙄

Tell me how do you feel about the chapter in the comments. 🔤🔡⬇️⬇️

Don't forget to vote and comment 💘💝

With love💕💕💕💕

_ ishqi chahar 💃💃💃.