Chapter- 8

Nyra's Pov.

                  I went to the dinning area wearing my new set of pyjamas. Who wears pyjamas on their first day after wedding. Nyra does and don't forget to mention in history for future generations.

                  Nihu ma was setting all the dishes in the table suddenly out of no where ansh came out of the kitchen and apprised to mom that he finished the work.

               She replied him " Thank you beta " He smiled a little and turned around and guess who is there.

               The Pyjama bahu, he left the dining. It's usual right. I inquired nihu ma " What was he doing in the kitchen ".

             " Performing his rasoi rituals "

            " What. It should be me right " .

            " You believed it. Nyra no one has to perform the rasoi neither you nor him. He just helped me.he visited us after many years.  I asked him to help me so I can spend some time with him ".

           " Bhabhi, bhabhi " Bubloo was shouting all the way climbing down the stairs.

            " What bubloo you don't have any other work other than irritating me ".

          He smiled showing his all grown teeth. Ansh used to do this whenever I scold him.

           " Ma , Did Ansh has his breakfast " I asked " Really bhabhi, you don't want to stay with him but you want to know his whereabouts "

           " Really vihu,  Did your dead granny's soul got into you." Ma joshed at him.

             I was watching a movie with bubloo when mom entered and gave us some popcorn, joining with us

"Nyra "  

" Hmm"

" Nyra"

"Hmmm"

"Nyra"

"Haan, I am listening"

"We have to perform pag phera ".

" You are planning to send me off , I didn't even stay for a day ".

" Don't roam off with vihu, you are bad at jokes like him".

Later I got ready to visit them.Usually the brothers pick up their sister from her in - laws or her husband would drop her.

In this way neither I have a brother nor my husband would drop me. I guess independent women should celebrate independent pag phera.

I climbed down stairs, Nihu ma and dad are smiling at me. I twirled around showing them my dress as like I was a contestant in fashion show.

Bubloo has seaten in the couch playing with the car key. I asked him to return me the key.

Ma paused me and said " Nyra he will drop you at home. " I replied " It's ok I can manage ".

" He didn't have any work he was simply sitting and complaining others ".

By her reply he went out and shouted " Nyra come fast I have tons of work to do. I am not some old lady wearing green saree who herself have nothing to do other than complaining her kids".

" Vihu , better you know that you have to return to me for the dinner ".

He didn't reply her. She told " He has temper just like his brother ".

" Leave it ma. I am leaving bye dad bye ma ".

I ran towards the car and hop in  . We reached my home. Mama and Papa welcomed us.