SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

☞︎︎︎ꕥ☜︎︎︎

Will she still be able to love him for the many sins he has committed?
Will the girl still stay by his side when she discovers the most hidden secret? Reasons why the people who get close to her gradually disappear...

I am just a simple woman whose only demand is freedom from greedy parenting. The request for the equivalent is a shockingly long kept secret. Will I still be able to stay with him, if I know the truth he is hiding? even though I have fallen for him?. Will I stay or just go away for the good of the people around me?

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Next time I'll write this, I'll just finish 'Engage with the unknown guy' (Fiancé Series #01) ... Then after that this will be next. I hope you can wait for it to be published.

FUNFACT ABOUT 'DAMIAN', BRYAN CLYDE SURNAME :

Damian is a historic name that means "to tame" or "subdue." It is derived from the Greek word "Damianos" which can mean "master," "overcome," or "conquer." The name Damian has also been linked to the Greek goddess of fertility, Damia. ... Damian is also a popular name in literary works and other works of art.

PRONOUNCED :

"Dye' meon"

☞︎︎︎ꕥ☜︎︎︎

(Author's Note :Sana po magustuhan nyo yung plot ng storying gagawin ... Are you willing to join on my journey towards the path of what I am writing?, HOPE YOU LIKE IT PO💖.)