Chapter 57

Sunday 1st November 2020

"Maya we are getting married this month oh my god" Carina said running her fingers through her fiancée's hair as the two laid in there bed both feeling very good with how life currently was going. Carina was back at nineteen working on the PRT again, Maya was still doing her battalion chief jobs now with a puppy always sat by her side things were back on track and all the two women could think about was that in 20 days time they were going to be Mrs and Mrs Bishop.

"Speaking of marriage do you still want to take my last name" Maya asked "Si" Carina simply answered "okay I just wanted to make sure you weren't having any second thoughts about it" the blonde replied "no second thoughts, I love you and I love Lily and I want all of us to have the same name and most importantly I don't want our future children to have a different name to Lily because it may make her feel left out" Carina said "She loves you so much you know" the blonde said "Not as much as I love her I can assure you that much" the Italian replied.

***

"Bambina what do you want for breakfast" Carina asked picking her daughter up and sitting her on the bench as Maya was out on her morning run "Pancakes" Lily answered "Pancakes coming right up" the brunette said leaning forward kissing her daughters cheek. "Mama" the blonde said nervously "Yes" Carina replied looking over her shoulder to see the nervousness in her Bambina's eyes "When you and mommy have another baby will you love that baby more then you love me" Lily asked shyly "What are you talking about baby" the brunette asked quick to turn and be in front of her daughter.

"Well you aren't my blood and you didn't carry me in your tummy but when you and mommy have a baby it will be so will you love them more because they are actually yours" Lily asked "Lily listen to me okay, you are my daughter blood doesn't make family...love and the way you care for a person that is what makes you family and you bambina are my daughter and you will always be my daughter and if your mom and I have another baby I will love you as much as I love that baby okay" Carina said but could still see the sadness in Lily's eyes.

"Do you understand baby" Carina asked grabbing Lily's hands and squeezing softly "So I will always be your daughter" Lily asked "Yes you will always be my daughter" the brunette confirmed a tear slipping from her eye "Even if you and mommy divorce" the young blonde asked "Yes even if Mommy and I divorce I will still see you and I will still love you as much as I do now" Carina confirmed pulling her daughter in for a tight hug "Pancakes now" Lily asked "Pancakes now" the brunette confirmed.

"Ahh what smells so good" Maya questioned as she walked through the front door with sweat covering her whole body "Mama is making pancakes" Lily said from where she was sat on the bench watching Carina "She is" the older blonde asked with a smile walking towards her two girls "Hi my love" Maya beamed pressing a quick kiss to her fiancée's lips "You smell" Carina groaned pulling away from the blonde and covering her nose "That's what happens when you run 8 miles baby" Maya said flexing her muscles causing the brunette to burst into a fit of laughter "go have a quick shower this will be ready in 10 minutes" Carina said pushing the blonde towards there bedroom.

***

"Mama can we go to the park" Lily asked as she stuffed her face full of pancakes "Si baby after you eat your breakfast" Carina replied with a small head nod "Maya hurry up" the brunette yelled "Coming" the blonde replied walking out of the bedroom now dressed in a pair of black jeans and a white loose top "You look beautiful" Carina said her eyes widening at her fiancée's hotness "Thankyou baby" Maya said smiling shyly before sitting next to her daughter and plating herself up some breakfast.

"Gosh what's the point of running if I am just going to eat this much food" Maya asked laughing reaching down and undoing her jean button "You don't have to eat that much" Carina offered "Yeah I know that but your food is just so good and I can't help myself" Maya simply replied "Your body is perfect anyways bambina you work out and run way to much" the Italian said laughing "Before I met you I was way worse" Maya said "Yeah she was always working out" Lily agreed "Well I am a firefighter you know I have to be strong and fit" the older blonde shot back.

Friday 20th November 2020

"Oh my god my bestfriend is getting married tomorrow" Andy exclaimed walking into the blondes house with her dress bag in one hand and Matteo in the other closely followed by Robert carrying her other bags "Moving in Andy" Maya asked looking at everything the Latina women has just walked into her house with "Just about" Andy simply replied "Come to auntie Maya" the blonde said holding her hands out for her nephew "Hi baby" Maya added pressing a kiss to Matteo's forehead.

"Ahh he is getting so big" Carina beamed walking out into the lounge room and taking the baby off her fiancée "God I can never have cuddles with your auntie Carina around" Maya joked playfully rolling her eyes "He is just so cute I can't help it" Carina replied holding her nephew close to her chest "Okay okay enough cuddles Robert and Matteo are leaving and we are drinking before you two get married" Andy said taking her son from Carina giving him a quick kiss and handing him to her husband "Love you my boys see you at the wedding tomorrow" Andy said walking them to the door giving them both one more kiss before they left and she shut the door.

"Okay my future wives lets get drunk" Andy said throwing her hands up in the air and walking back to the kitchen "Not to drunk though I don't want to be hungover for my wedding" Maya said with a chuckle "Is Vic coming over" Andy asked "She is on her way with Travis" Carina confirmed from where she was currently pouring the three of them a glass of wine each. "Is Lily at your mom's" Andy asked "At Andrea's" the Italian replied "He will bring her here in the morning so she can get ready with Vic, Travis and I whilst you and Maya go to the venue to get ready" Carina added "So why did you choose not to spend the night apart" the Latina asked "We just didn't feel it was necessary, like we don't need some big build up before seeing each other at the end of the aisle and I most definitely don't believe that it will doom our marriage if we are together tonight" Maya said "Agree" Andy said nodding her head.

"The life of the party is here" Travis said as he barged through the Bishop's front door hands filled with his suit bag "Travis" Carina exclaimed quick to run up to her bestfriend and wrap him in a hug "Where is my hug" Vic asked holding her hands up "Get in here" the Italian shot back wrapping her arms around the both of them "I love you guys" Travis said "Love you too" Vic and Carina both replied at the same time. "I love how close they all are" Andy said leaning her head on Maya's shoulder "Me too I am just so glad she gets along with my friends or I would have to drop you all quick" the blonde replied with a chuckle.

"You would drop me for Carina" Andy asked shocked "I am not answering that question just be glad it isn't like that" the blonde shot back walking over to the fridge to grab a wine for Travis and Vic. "To Carina and Maya" Andy said holding up her wine glass everyone quick to clink there glasses together "I can't wait to call you my wife" Carina said sliding her hand along her lovers lower back "Neither can I" Maya replied her smile wider then it has ever been before completely filled with nothing but love for her fiancée.

***

"What's wrong" Andy asked sitting next to her bestfriend who was sitting outside staring into her glass of whiskey "Are we moving to fast" Maya questioned "What" the brunette asked confused "Are we moving to fast Carina and I are we getting married to quickly" Maya said placing her glass on the table and spinning the ring on her finger "I mean we have only been together for over a year and we are getting married tomorrow I just.... are we moving to fast" Maya asked again "Okay Maya breathe for me" Andy said "You aren't moving to quickly okay, yes you have only been together for just over a year but time doesn't mean anything love does and you love Carina and she loves you so much" the brunette said taking ahold of her best friends hand a squeezing softly.

"You have a beautiful daughter together and have plans for another baby soon, you have been through so much in this year that most people wouldn't experience in a life time with someone" Andy added "I love her so much" Maya said "I know you do and just because you haven't been together for years doesn't mean anything, look at Robert and I we got married so quickly and yes we have had our issues but we work through them and now we have a gorgeous baby so stop freaking out over it and just be happy that you are getting married" the Latina said "Thankyou" Maya replied "I love you and I am so incredibly proud of you" Andy said pulling the blonde in for a hug "I love you too".

A/N- I apologise for the confusion on the notification that this chapter was published, when I was writing it I accidentally pressed publish so had to unpublish it until I had completed the chapter, shorter chapter today and skipping a bit of time for them to just be married already and get on with the next chapter of their lives.

Until next time xx