Chapter 62

Sunday 22nd November 2021

"I'm serious" Carina confirmed nodding her head a big smile spread out across her face "You got us an appointment with a fertility specialist this side of Christmas" Maya asked shocked knowing you usually have to wait months for these types of appointments "Mhm I have connections from when I worked at Grey sloan" Carina replied "We are going to have a baby in here soon" Maya said her eyes watering as she reached for her wife's stomach "We start the process next month, December 2nd is our first appointment" Carina said looking down at her wife's hands placing her own on top giving them a little squeeze.

Sunday 28th November 2021

"It's so good to be home" Carina sighed as the two walked up the drive way towards the front door "Agreed" Maya replied nodding her head putting her key into the door and turning to unlock "Mama...Mommy" both women heard there daughter call "We are home bambina" Carina replied watching as the young blonde ran towards them followed closely by Luna "Hi baby" Maya said leaning down and picking her daughter up wrapping her arms tightly around her "Hi baby" Carina said picking up the much bigger dog as she excitedly jumped around "Mama" Lily said leaning towards Carina who was quick to put Luna on the floor and grab Lily.

"Hi bambina oh i missed you" the brunette said tightly hugging her daughter pressing kisses all over her face and head "Do you like" Lily asked once she was back on the floor showing off her pink cast "Love it" Maya said chuckling softly looking at the messy writing of names all over it "Did you leave any room for us to sign it" Carina asked noticing the lack of space "Of course I did mama right here" the young blonde said turning her wrist to show a small spot up near her elbow "Where is your grandma" Maya asked "We were hanging the washing" Lily replied leading the two older women towards the back yard where Kathrine was hanging the load of clothes on the washing line.

"Hi Mom" Maya said "Welcome home" Kathrine said stopping what she was doing to go and hug her daughter and daughter in law "We missed you" the oldest Bishop said "We missed you as well" Carina replied "I will finish hanging this and then I will leave you all to enjoy your first night as the Bishops" Kathrine said a big smile across her face "Would you like to stay for dinner" Maya asked "I can't I have plans" the older women said turning away from her daughter too hide the smirk on her face

"You have plans" the blonde asked confused "Yes I have plans" Kathrine confirmed nodding her head "What plans" Maya asked "I'm not talking about this with you" the older bishop said laughing "Oh my god she is going on a date" Carina said noticing the flushed look her mother in law was wearing "A date oh my mom who with" Maya asked chuckling finding her moms embarrassment rather humorous "No one you need to know about yet" Kathrine replied hanging the last piece of clothing and making her way back inside.

"My mom is dating" Maya said shocked "That's good bambina it's very healthy" Carina replied "Carina she is my mom I don't want to hear about her dating life" the blonde said a look of disgust falling on her face "you just asked her repeatedly" the Italian pointed out laughing "I asked her once" the blonde replied making a disgusted look "you are being dramatic" the Italian women said laughing before walking towards the kitchen to get herself and her wife a glass of wine.

***

"Dinner is here" Maya called out walking back from the front door with a bag full of Chinese food "Thankyou for ordering in Bella I have no energy to cook" Carina replied sighing loudly as she took a seat on the couch "Lily baby come and have some dinner" the blonde mom called out listening as the small foot sounds ran down the hallway "What are we having" Lily asked "Chinese" Carina replied holding out the young girls box with a fork and an apple juice.

"Mama" Lily said a mouth full of food "Bella we don't talk with a mouth full of food" Carina replied chuckling watching her daughter quickly swallow her food "Can you cook tomorrow please" the blonde asked "I miss your food" Lily added flashing her famous puppy dog eyes that she knows her mama will never say no to "You mom was going to cook tomorrow" Carina said "No you mama please" the young blonde tried again "Is my cooking not good enough for you" Maya asked holding her hand over her chest faking offence "It is but Carina's is better mom I have told you this a hundred times" Lily said bursting into a fit of laughter as her mom jumped across the couch and tickled her until she was squirming.