Chapter 61

Sunday 22nd November 2020

"You don't want to top" Maya asked shocked her wife always jumping at the chance to flip them over "No" Carina simply said earning a questioning look from the blonde "My gift to you" the Italian said with a wink "Okay" the blonde replied laughing before leaning back down and bringing her wife back in for a bruising kiss tongue and teeth clashing together as heavy breathing and soft moans filled the hotel room "Okay come on now" Carina said pulling away from the blonde and tapping her lower back communicating for her to climb higher up her body.

Maya did just that spinning around and shuffling backward on the bed until she was hovering over her wife's centre "Oh fuck" Carina moaned when she felt the blondes tongue run through her folds she took a second to compose herself before grabbing her wife around the thighs pulling her core as close to her face as possible almost unable to breath not like she really minded I mean how could she.

The two wives quickly found themselves a pattern between licking, sucking and stopping to moan into the other which sent chills up each others spins "No fingers just mouth see who can make the other finish first" Maya challenged "You're on" Carina said attaching her lips back to her wife's clit alternating between licking and sucking "I know you are ready to finish I can tell" Carina said quickly "Mhm not before you do" the blonde replied "Same time" the brunette offered "Same time" Maya confirmed not even 30 seconds later both women were moaning messes cleaning each other up.

"You're amazing" Carina said when Maya turned back around and flopped on the mattress next to her "I love you" the blonde said turning to face her wife reaching out and playing with her hair "Hey that's what I do" Carina groaned pushing the blondes hand away and playing with Maya's hair "But I love you" the Italian said pressing a quick peck to the blondes lips.

***

"What do you want to drink" Maya asked as the two women arrived at the pool taking two of the sun chairs "Surprise me" Carina replied stripping out of her t shirt and shorts wearing her red bikini again "I'll be right back" The blonde said leaving a quick peck on her wife's lips and walking off towards the bar "Good afternoon what can I get for you" the bartender asked "Hi can I please get one blue lagoon and one cosmopolitan" Maya said reading from the menu "Of course we can bring them over to you" Jake said from behind the bar "That would be great thank you" the blonde fire chief said before walking back towards her wife who was furrowing her brow at her phone.

"What's wrong" Maya asked confused "Nothing all good" Carina replied putting her phone into her bag and turning her attention back on her wife "I'm pretty sure you went to get drinks but I am not seeing any" the Italian women teased "He is going to bring it over to us" Maya replied. "What were you doing on your phone" Maya asked "What do you mean" Carina asked "Before you were looking at your phone and your face was full of concern" the American women said "Nothing just Andrea" the doctor said just as Jake approached with their drinks "Thank you" Maya said taking hers and her wife's drink "Which is mine" Carina asked "Try both and which ever you like you can have" Maya replied.

"What's wrong with Andrew" the blonde asked confused "His not taking his medication" Carina replied sighing loudly and taking a rather large sip of the cosmopolitan "Oh" Maya said concerned "Mhm and usually I am the one to go and make him start taking it again but I'm not there so I am just worried" the brunette said "Can you ask Bailey or Meredith if they can try" Maya asked "Yeah I messaged them, I don't want to think about it I just want to enjoy my honeymoon with my gorgeous wife and when we get back I'll sort it out" the Italian women said "Okay baby do you want to get in the water" the blonde asked standing up from her lounge chair and pulling off her sundress "I do" Carina confirmed following the blondes actions and walking towards the pool.