Chapter 58

Saturday 21st November 2020

"Morning bambina" Carina said opening her eyes to see the blonde watching her sleep "Why are you staring at me" the brunette added "Just counting my blessings" Maya simply replied a instant smile falling to her face "What's the time" the Italian asked sleep lacing her voice "7" the blonde replied "We have to get up and start getting ready" Carina said slowly sitting up and stretching her arms above her head "Andy and I are leaving in an hour" Maya said standing up and walking towards the ensuite "Okay bella" Carina said following the blonde and grabbing her toothbrush.

"Are you nervous" the brunette asked after she had done her teeth "A little bit yeah" Maya confirmed nodding her head "Me too" Carina admitted "Not about being married to you though more about the wedding" Maya said "What do you mean" the Italian asked "Like I want everything to be perfect with no hiccups so I am just scared about that is all" Maya said "It will be perfect because it's about you and me getting married with our family and friends watching the magic happen and then I get to take you to a hotel for the night and we get to make each other see stars and then tomorrow we get to go on a plane and fly to the Bahamas for our honeymoon" Carina beamed "Gosh I can't wait to call you my wife" Maya said "I love you" the brunette replied "I love you more".

***

"Are you ready" Andy asked as the blonde packed the last things into her car before the two had to leave and head to the venue to get ready "Yes let me just go and kiss my fiancée for the last time before she becomes my wife" the blonde said running back inside and into her bedroom where the brunette was sitting on the bed scrolling on her phone "Bambina what did you forget" Carina asked, the Italian was giving no answer as the blonde lunged herself at her and attached there lips together quickly taking both of there breaths away "What was that for" Carina asked surprised "The last time I get to kiss you as my fiancée" Maya replied.

"I love you and will see you when you walk down the aisle" the blonde said "I love you too bambina" Carina replied watching her fiancée run out of there room with a massive smile on her face. "You ready now" Andy asked laughing "I am ready" Maya confirmed walking out of the house with her bestfriend. "Are you still nervous" the brunette asked as she drove Maya towards the wedding venue "Uh not really it's like a good nervous like I am about to marry the love of my life and I am scared because that's terrifying to think about but also I have been waiting for this day since the day I met her" Maya replied "You two are so cute it actually isn't fair" Andy said playfully rolling her eyes "Have you seen yourself and your husband" Maya asked laughing.

***

"Mama where is mommy" Lily asked confused walking into the main bedroom to see Carina getting her hair done "She went to the venue to get ready for the wedding bambina" the brunette said "Are you getting married today" Lily asked sweetly "We are" Carina confirmed "Can I get dressed yet" the blonde asked "When Mama get's dressed you can put on your dress okay" the brunette offered "Okay mama I go and play with my toys until then" Lily asked "Whatever you want to do" the Italian said watching her daughter happily run off towards the lounge room.

"So how are you feeling" Vic asked as she ran a brush through the brunette's hair "Good" Carina simply answered "Just good are you nervous, scared anything like that" Vic asked "No I love Maya and I know she loves me this is just a wedding" the brunette replied "Travis is more nervous then you and he isn't even getting married" the firefighter said laughing "Yeah but Travis is always dramatic" Carina offered "That's true" Vic replied laughing.

***

"You look stunning" Andy said grinning at her bestfriend who was stood in front of her dressed in a tight fitted white dressed that stopped just past her knees showing off every curve the blonde had on offer "Carina is going to rip me out of this dress so quick" Maya said laughing running her hands over the front of the dress "To much information" the brunette replied laughing. "Is everyone here" the blonde asked "just beginning to arrive" Andy confirmed "It's really happening" the blonde said "It's happening" the Latina women confirmed nodding her head.