1 - The Unlikely deaths of parents and the Likely opening of Innit's Café.

--------
AN: well shit here we go again,,

I've made another fucking vigilante/hero/villain fic.

Tell me if i make grammatical mistakes or errors in comments plEASE

--------

Tommy had woken up to a knock on the door. Four knocks, actually. He got up off of his bed and journeyed down to the house door.

Opening the door, unprepared for what would come, he spies two officers standing before him.

One of them was tall as shit and the other was at a moderate height, yet Tommy was still taller than the short fuck.

"Oh- hello! Are you Tommy Theseus Pogathy Innit?" One of them asked.

"Uh, Yes? I am Tommy? What's happened?" Tommy responded, confusion building up in his atmosphere.

He had thoughts racing through his mind of what could possibly have happened.

"Well, we are sorry to announce that your parents have passed today."

"So sorry for your loss" the other apologised.

"Oh."

silence broke through the group.

Tommy held his tears.

All the time they spent together, the time they cherished was now of no use.

It all went to waste.

They're gone. Never to come back.

He was alone.

Forever?

Forever.

He tried not to hiccup while he would talk.

"H-how did they die?" he stuttered, trying not to break down.

"They were locked in a building, and a fire broke out. It wasn't like anything we've seen before. The rest is still being uncovered or it is either classified."The short one explained.

"The odds are a Villain caused it-"

The short officer elbowed the tall officer.

"We're sorry we couldn't prevent it." He apologised.

"Don't be. It isn't your fault."

"We'll be on our way. Again, sorry for your loss..."

They walked away.

When tommy shut the door close he broke down.

He got on his knees and started crying, praying for hope that it wasn't true.

Praying they were alive and well.

He may have not have seen his father alot, and he never took the time to appreciate Tommy.

But it was his mother he cared the most.

And now the last force of happiness he had ever experienced had been burnt away.

Reduced to ashes.

He grew an indesirable hate for fire and ash, and he shut himself from the outside world completely for a week.

It was until after that week that he came to his senses.

He cleaned himself up and tidied the house, and with the fortune bestowed upon him from their will, he decided to buy a store and the apartments above it.

He transformed the shop into a café and gave the few apartments above to people in need of housing.

He made sure that they'd never feel alone in there, and that they had someone to talk to.

But that was the thing Tommy needed most.

But they need it more than him.

The café was called Innit's Café, a bit of a tribute to his parents.

His mother especially.

She had a desire for caffeine. So he decided to make her happy, although she already is while at peace.

Life was simplistic.

It was peaceful.

3 people had moved into the apartments above.

One of them had two residents - A really fucking tall guy named Ranboo and a short gremlin who was obsessed with explosives.

His name was Tubbo.

They got on well.

In the other apartment a bald fucking guy lived there, with a close friend. His name was Jack, and his friend was a pink-haired yet short tempered girl called Niki.

Niki was really kind. She had a bakery with Puffy, a woman with two-toned hair (like Ranboo) who was living across the street.

Life was serene.

If you take the effort of ignoring villains and vigilantes and all those pricks outside, disturbing poor Tommy's civilian life.

When can he catch a break?

The answer is: never.

--------

AN: hello again! I'd like to shout out my friend Weirdfanfics12 who helped my with the plot of my fanfic and ideas! The middle name 'pogathy' was an inside joke between us during our discord call ;)

Please remember to follow us, and vote for the fanfic! It would be much appreciated:)