chapter 24 ladoo

Arohi made a lame excuse for her hand that she burned her hand while trying to bake at Rachna's place

Arohi made a lame excuse for her hand that she burned her hand while trying to bake at Rachna's place. As expected rachna has to bear all the wrath of Aditya's vashisth but she didnt mind as her friend has finally got her love.

Arohi was bold enough to tell the world about her affair to this world especially her family but Siddharth stopped her from doing this as he wanted to ask for her hand from her parents. Siddharth is expecting a promotion next month, which he was sure about so he requested arohi to wait till then

Arohi doesn't want to but anything for her love. So now they started meeting days after school in a deserted place and of course, arohi was the one who had already discovered this place for their meetings

They use to talk about their future which they bòth wanted to spend together. Their dream house, Sameer's future and also their future kids.

Rachna was doing a perfect coverup for arohi, she always pretends to the vashisth family that arohi is busy with her wedding preparation so nobody doubted them.

One day when arohi was sitting beside Siddharth's side hugging him, Siddharth started an interesting topic.

"Aru you must have thought about your life partner too na, I mean before we met, you know expectations like he must be like this, like that ."

"Arohi smiled at him and started her theory " yuppy I had some dreams too but they are just dreaming Siddharth so we cannot...

"Arey but still you can tell me I will not be offended promise "

Ok, then the list is like this.
No 1. He must be taller than me.
No 2 his personality must be formidable, wherever he will go everyone should fear him and this will need power, so yes.
No 3. A powerful man who can bring the world for me.
No 4. A man who will make endless love to me ( blushing), who fulfils all my fantasies.
No 5 last and most important me you know na everyone is scare of me but he should be whom I should..., in easy words who can control me.

Siddharth was looking at her with wide eyes

"But I am nothing like this you know, it's like you are talking about someone like ...... mafia don .yes you should marry a mafia don only. "

" ooh shut up, I told you earlier na that this is just a dream and you told me na that you will not feel bad han ."

"siddh "

"Hmm "

"I know you are not what I dreamed but you are perfect for me, still I want you to fulfil my one dream ."

"Which one ?"

"Just make endless love to me, you know round after round after round ." She said this while making an imaginary circle in the air again and again

' Aru ... shii .. you even know what you am asking about "

"As you dont know,....you dont know ooh my god! don't tell me .....you are impotent, no gay ... or you are ooh my god! mein toh barbaad ho gayi .( i am ruined)