chapter69 . honeymoon

Mature content ahead

After spending some more time on the beach, the couple returned to the bungalow. After having dinner they reached the bedroom, arohi smiled at the view of the bedroom. As it was decorated beautifully with scented candles.

   She was busy observing the beautiful view when ronn hugged her from behind, kissing her earlobe

     "So like it "

"Hmm, it's very nice. But I am tired of this."

 "   Hmm ok so no problem then  get into the bed, I will join you in some time "

"Okay

   Arohi lay down on the bed and was trying to catch some sleep, after some minutes she felt that ronn was pulling down her shorts along with her panties.
Arohi opened her eyes and found ronn hovering over hr.

   "What are you doing? let me sleep, " arohi asked him

  "   Shh! trust me this will help you sleep '"

     Soon ronn removed her spaghetti top too while looking deep into her eyes. arohi didn't protest as she was excited to see what he is up to.

       Arohi felt Ron's warm hands on her thighs, she also felt some sticky liquid that ronn was applying to her body. Then it clicked to her that he is giving her a ma assage, and she smiled at his gesture.

   Just keep your body loose jaan

    Arohi followed what he was suggesting, Ron's hands were roaming all over her body., his pas was working as a professional massager on her body. Ronn first massaged her legs in an up and down motion. Then he put a little pressure while rubbing her thighs, Arohi closed her eyes in feeling the relaxation of her muscles.

      After managing her legs ronn slowly spread her legs and drop some more oil on her princess part, arohi slowly opened her and glanced at him.

Keep your eyes close arohi and just feel this.

    Arohi did as he told her to and closed her eyes to perceive the upcoming pleasure. Ronn rubbed her clit slowly using his fingers and thumb, then he started rotating his finger around her folds. His movement was slow which arose a great pleasure for arohi. he slowly touched her folds started rubbing them slowly, Arohi couldn't hold it more and moaned out 
She gripped the bedsheet in her fist as she was on the verge of orgasm but before she could feel it, she felt his movements halted.

Ranvinay knew what she must be feeling right now, he wanted to tease her more, he stopped his movements and start moving upward towards her boobs.

      Now he started massaging her curves in slow movements,  he took her buds between his thumb and fingers and started massaging them in a circular motion, arohi was now getting frustrated as she got ronn's trick.

        Again arohi felt that she is reaching near her release but ronn did what she was expecting .he again halted his movements.

  Ronn vents his face near her and took his lips in a passionate kiss., arohi returned the kiss with equal passion.

"     Tell me wife what do you want ?'

   Arohi smirked and in a blink, she pushed ronn beside her and got settled on his abdomen. she touched his length with her hands and then started stroking it.

      Arohi positioned herself above his dick and took his length inside her. A moan escaped from ronn's mouth.

   Arohi bent down near her face and told him with a wicked smile on her face

. "  I don't beg for anything dear husband so never again try this on me. Understand my love."

    Ronn raised his eyebrow at her and arohi placed her lips on his.