chapter 33 Engaged who ? Angel?

Arohi was just out of her washroom after a relaxing shower, she was taking out a suit to wear to asawari's wedding. A knock on the door disturbed her " come in "

Aditya entered the room with a bag in her hand. He slowly passed the bag to her "I bought this for you, please wear it tonight ...no I mean I am not forcing you but .. thought it will look good on you bachu."

Arohi took out the stuff from the packet was a beautiful saree.

She found one more box in the bag she opened it too it was a gold set, arohi have a questioning look at Aditya.

"Vaidehi was forcing me to take out your jewellery from the locker you know it's on our joint name but I know that there is nothing left in the locker.
I know what you did with it ."

Arohi gave a hard look at Aditya

' No.... no, dont take me wrong I am not blaming or accusing you after all the jewellery belongs to you only, you were not interested in a locker that time so dad made it a joint account.

I dont want anyone to doubt this as some people are still waiting for your one wrong move .so please wear this for today. You remember this has the same design as you had before that too I gifted to you.

Arohi's eyes brimmed with tears she came near Aditya and hugged him while sobbing badly. Aditya was in tears too, he patted her back.

" I owe my life to you bhai if you had not approached the doctor in Mumbai then I must be died from the infection till now. Dont request like this ."

" No bachu never say like this, you are my tigress .come on now I am leaving, get ready fast "

" Hmm "

After an hour arohi was ready in the saree and jewellery she applied light makeup wants to keep her hair open but then she remembered the little monster rachit, who will make her bald. So she made a Juda of her hair and pinned it up with beautiful gajra.

when she reached the living room, all the relatives were already starting the journey to the hotel venue. Aditya noticed her he kissed her forehead and took her in his car to the venue.

The five-star hotel of vashisth was decorated like a new bride, vashisth family left no stone unturned for their princess's wedding. The wedding hall was bustling with high society people of Nainital. Everyone was giving their best wishes to the vashisth family

The baraat arrived on time, and the boys from the groom's side were dancing like this was the last day on earth to dance.

Roshan was also performing his worst dancing skill. Rachna and arohi who were watching from the first floor of the hotel were enjoying the show to the fullest.

The wedding ceremony got started everyone was enjoying the wedding, arohi was enjoying the time with Rachna and rachit, they were watching the rituals with interest. Arohi was feeling happy for her sister she is glad that at least one daughter of the vashisth household will get her share of happiness. In her point of view asawari deserves this happiness, she was just wishing that Ogasawara's in-laws will at least be better than the vashisth family.

The other cousin sisters of arohi were planning to hide their shoes from veer but arohi doesn't take any interest after the wedding was finished the deal for shoes started after negotiations the final deal was done but before handing over the money veer asks for arohi's presence.

Veena got scared of arohi 's reaction ., she signalled vaidehi to call arohi.

Arohi came with vaidehi '" this is for you dear sister inlaw " veer forwarded a gift box, and arohi gave a confused look to veer.