chapter 30 Her decision

The next morning the vashisth family got busy in the preparation of Mata ki chowki.
There is a naming ceremony for the newborn baby so according to the ritual, the aunt of the newborn will decide the name. Anand wanted arohi to select the name but veena refused this idea only as for them arohi is still not in her senses.

Arohi was not interested either, it was the evening time when she took the keys to her SUV and left the house. Everyone was busy so they didn't notice her absence.

अम्बे तू है जगदम्बे काली,
जय दुर्गे खप्पर वाली,
तेरे ही गुण गायें भारती,
ओ मैया हम सब उतारे तेरी आरती ।

The Jagran was reaching its end by completing the last aarti, maha aarti
All the couples of the vashisth family were performing the aarti by turns.

At the same time, an SUV entered the premises of vashisth villa, and Arohi got down and started walking towards the house. The Jagran was going on on the lawn of the vashisth villa which was bustling with neighbours.

Nobody noticed Arohi 's presence, she entered the villa with a can of blue water looking like kerosene.

She climbed up the stairs and reached the kids' room where Pia and Veer were playing. Both the kids rush to hug their favourite bua. Arohi hugged them back and kissed their cheeks with tears in her eyes.

माँ बेटे की है इस जग में बड़ा ही निर्मल नाता,

पूत कपूत सुने है पर ना माता सुनी कुमाता ।
सबपे करुना बरसाने वाली,
अमृत बरसाने वाली,
दुखिओं के दुखड़े निवारती ।

The aarti ended after the distribution of prasad, and the vashisth family bid goodbye to the neighbours. As the guests left there, they all entered the villa. but looking at the scene in front an outcry escaped from their mouths.

As in the centre of the living room. Pia and Veer were tied to a chair with ropes. Arohi saw the expected reaction and she didn't waste time and started splashing blue liquid on the kids. The kids started screaming and crying.

" Arohi! What the hell are you doing? " Trilok Nath roared in anger he started coming towards the kids but the next words of arohi shocked him

'" Wait, just wait there only dad or I will."
She put on the lighter.

Everybody got frozen on the spot. Vaidehi was on her knees pleading to arohi veena was shouting curses at arohi Anand was screaming at her.
Whereas Aditya was looking at Arohi with pain in his eyes. He was in fear of losing arohi.

" What are you doing haan? what do you want ?" Anand screamed in anger at Arohi who was playing with the lighter.

".confession Bhai, just confess the sins and I will leave them ."

Everybody was shocked and Trilok Nath was more puzzled as he doesn't know what sins she is talking about.

At last, veena screamed in anger " we have done nothing wrong, so we don't know which sins you are talking about ."

Arohi gave a disgusted look to her and let out.

" What words you all were singing a few moments back do you know
the meaning too.

पूत कपूत सुने है पर ना माता सुनी कुमाता ।

It means a child can be wrong but a mother cannot be wrong or evil, no word exists like evil for a mother.