chapter 53 encounter with truth

When the vashisth family returned home after the party, all the family members were happy for getting the positive response
That night after returning from the party Arohi was nervous about Ronn's threat,  she knew Ron doesn't give empty threats, Arohi didn't sleep the whole night thinking about the ways to reveal her marriage to her family, was past 4 when her eyes dropped on her own.

   Rays of sunlight reached her face, Arohi opened her eyes lazily then something stroked her looking at the sunlight she quickly checked her phone it was past 11 in the morning. Arohi got ready and she wore a simple kurta set and reached the drawing-room.

      The dining room was empty as breakfast time was over, a maid served her tea with some snacks,  and Arohi asked her about the other family members. She comes to know that Aditya, Anand already left for work, her sister in law's are in their respective rooms and her dad went for his checkup along with Veena. Arohi cursed herself for getting up late in the morning as now she can meet all the family members in the evening only and Ronn is also coming to pick her up in the evening so how can she talk to her family now.

     She thought about it for some time then decided to meet ronn to postpone the journey till night. She quickly left her home and started her journey to the hotel where ronn is staying. At the same time Aditya who was at home at that time to collect some files which he forgot in the morning, the maid rushed to him and told him that Arohi left her mobile on the dining table. Aditya took the mobile and started following Arohi "scar. Soon he spotted her car but he was surprised to see an SUV following Arohi's scar, all the guards were dressed in the same uniform. They looked like men who worked for some VVIP's security. Soon arohi's car entered a renowned five-star hotel in Nainital, the SUV followed her and then Aditya also entered the premises of the hotel.

   The security was outside the gate when arohi stepped down from the car some men covered her, Aditya was getting more confused as to why are they following arohi and over that arohi didn't object to them.  Arohi entered the lift of the hotel and two guards accompanied her in the lift too. Aditya noticed the display panel of the lift which stopped at  8 th floor of the hotel.

     Aditya decided to inquire about who was staying on that floor, he reached the reception of the hotel. He asked the woman present at the reception desk, but she politely refused to reveal name. She just told him that it's a VIP floor.

Aditya was getting irritated with every passing minute so he decided to stay there until Arohi returned.
When arohi reached ronn "s suite he was busy with some work, shruti and Rajiv were standing by his side discussing something.

When Ranvijay spotted arohi he dismissed them, the look on his face was enough to know how pissed off he was. He raised an eyebrow at arohi 

 "  I want to talk….."

  "  Come Here " Ronn orders in a loud voice 

 Arohi reached near his chair ronn pulled her in his lap using one hand, Arohi gasped at his sudden movement, and she held his shoulder for support. Ronn was busy observing her face and he removed some hair strands that fell on her face. He kissed her forehead with love it was looking like he was calming his anger 

"    Now Tell me ?."

"      Acta….I need some more time to reveal the news "

" Hmm. Arohi I'd you remember we had a deal that you will get one month to reveal about our marriage to your family and accepted your offer. And my dear wife today is the last day of one month. So I will suggest that you tell them from now on, see Arohi. I am a man of words and trust me, I  never want to hurt you, right now it's 1 o'clock you have 5 hrs to tell your family about me because as the clock strikes 6, I  will be reaching your place to take you. Now it's your decision, I mean you can do your packing and When I will reach there your family will ultimately know about our marriage  So it's only 5 hours and time is running out .'"