chapter 76. Insult

One month passed by that arohi and ronn had returned to Mumbai. Dan use to video call arohi on daily basis. zaid already started searching decent home for dan in Mumbai, but the house should be near to arohi 's place that's the only order that dan gave to him.

Arohi requested dan to live with her in her house but dan being dan didn't budge. When arohi was complaining about this to ronn, he just chuckled and replied

   " After all whose grandfather he is?"

   Listening to his mocking statement arohi threw the cushion at him which hit his hair on which arohi showed him a v sign as a victory, she was practising and getting day by day better in aiming.

   Ronn gulped the lump formed in his throat .looking at his practice sessions he made a note in his mind that he should never mess with her in future looking at  her improving aiming skills

   To ronn's relief, at the same moment, Aditya's name flashed on arohi 's phone which she picked up happily. Aditya called her to invite them for the baby shower varsha, at the time of avni Varsha's condition was not good so they skip this ritual in the first pregnancy but now as everything is fine the vashisth family wanted to complete this ritual., that too on a grand scale. Arohi agreed with him and hang up the call.

   Ronn who was already started joining the broken parts of the conversation was waiting for arohi's next words

  " I am leaving for Nainital tomorrow to attend the baby shower of varsha bhabhi ..before you start with your list of objections I must notify you that it is a lady's function so I don't think your presence is needed there and I will return on the same day."

    Arohi completed all this in one breath, ronn passed her some water and get settled beside her holding her by her shoulders.

    "    Jaan you know that what am I am scared for, I don't want you to suffer there. I hate that vile woman and I don't trust anyone enough there..."

"Ronn I am going and it's final "

  "Fine do as you wish but you are returning on the same day I will commend the needed arrangements " ronn spoke in accepting his defeat. Arohi pecked on his lips for this, but ronn pulled her more in a passionate kiss...

      The next day arohi started her journey early morning, when she reached Nainital Aditya was waiting for her., soon they started for the vashisth villa. Arohi smiled spotting the decoration that was making the house more beautiful.

    Arohi rushed inside the home to meet her dad. Triloknath was already waiting for her. After meeting him She was Overwhelmed to see asawari present there.

     Both the sisters hugged each other and started chatting happily, Aditya and anand snickered at their gossiping.
Vaidehi and varsha also joined their sisters-in-law in the chatting session.
Whereas veena was shooting daggers at arohi with her eyes. This time she has one more reason added to the hate list for arohi, the moment arohi discloses the identity of her dad and grandfather to the vashisth family. veena was now burning in jealousy as the girl whom she detests was now validated to be the only heir of one of the richest families In the world

  Soon it was the evening time when triloknath came near veena"veenaji  it's a ladies function so I will be not present there so the point is don't you dare to hurt my princess in any way as I, anand and Aditya, will not be present to stop you .so don't start up with your act again. or the consequences will not good for you "

Veena gave a hard look to his husband and left the room .soon the ladies started arriving to attend the function. Arohi was getting ready in her room when she felt someone pulling her saree pleats, she look down and found noorie who was sitting on the floor.  She gave a cute smile to arohi. , on which arohi pick her in her arms.  she kissed her chubby cheeks and decided to tease ronn, Sahiba who was standing behind arohi understood what she is going to do so she just smiled at her childishness.