Hour Glass of Time and Romance

* 4 months later *

Sarah's POV

I still haven't made my way back home which is really worrying me. What has become of my dad ? I miss him. I have learned the palace by heart, I have improved my relationships with the servents and guards as well. Every day at dinner i eat with Romous and i tell him about the U.S.A and my crazy story of how i got here. He has really changed since the past and listens and understands better. Although i have developed a fear that i might......just might .....maybe a litttle be falling in love with him......hmmm  don't know how to explain that. I still have my stubborn ways as well which causes us to bump heads every two hours and makes me lose my feelings for him for as at least an hour but oh well.

Romous POV I've watched her blossom in every way through the months. Also I have opened my eyes. I grew up having everything i wanted at my hands then and there and when she refused me it was like a slap to a face. What foolish women could resist alll of this? Also i'm a Pharaoh, I have it all. All that changed months ago when she tried to escape it threw me off. Something in my heart snapped but it was the part that made me controlling and harsh and i'm somewhat happy for that.

Tonight i was planning if she would go out to the village with me as a date sort of thing she said they called it in the U.S.A.

Sarah POV

"OMG I can't believe you did that !!!!!!!!!!! "  I was laughing my ass off at what Maria had just said.  "Better believe it little bitch is crazy as hell" said Ithaca. We all burst into laughter. Then we hear a cough and we all look in the direction it came from. 

"Pharaoh" Maria and Ithaca both say and bow. Romous nods " ladies may i have a moment with Sarah?"  "Yes pharaoh" they quickly leave the room.

" Sarah will you join me for a walk through the village as what you called it date ?

"Hahahahahahaha are you serious? Listen when I was talking about A Date i mean two people who love each other. You understand that right?"

I was so shocked the only way to really stay focused was to laugh at the question that had just been thrown at my face all of a sudden.

"Yes i understand it and it's my wish that you accompany me." Romous replies with a straight face.

mmmm....... I don't know, what harm could it do I mean he has seemed to have changed ...

Wait !!! NO!!  What am i saying it's like my heart is speaking for me but it's not possible that i have fallen in love with him after everything i've been put though. I must focus on getting home.

" I....... ah......guess so."  That was the dumbest respone i've had since i have been here.

Romous POV

I was holding my breath the whole time. What was taking her sooo long? I had to hold myself back from rushing her. "Great, very well. We will head out in a few. Be ready."  Before i leave i hear her snarky remark that i knew i couldn't leave without hearing.

" NO, i'm going to show up butt naked and not be ready and then when we go out i will embrass you."

Guess two hours have passed. " Was that even nesscary, that didn't even sound smart."

"Well i didn't ask for your opinnion did I? No! I .......Just.....UGH!!!!!!! "

I roll my eyes and stare at her. She stares back and grins and then i finally leave the room. I can only expect the worst right now as far as this dating thing goes.

"sigh" I just hope we finish this date before the next two hours passes by.

              *****************************************************************************************

I am sooooooooo sorry i have not updated in like a year. Life was getting a little rough. I'm glad that more people have looked at my book and also a special shoutout to those who commented and said they liked my story and to please update it. You know who you are and you are they reason i decided to continue.          Thank you sooooo much for reading . Love you guys :)