Hour Glass Of Time And Romance

The light burned my eyes as i opened them. I tried to move my body, my feet came in contact with stone. I looked up to meet bars looking back at me.

A dugeon? I thought, Who still has dugeons?

Loooking through the bars i'm startled to find two sets of eyes looking back. The guards had seemed to notice i was awake. BANG!!! Was a sharp sound that meant my ears at full force as the bar gate swung open and made contact with the stone wall. The guards came over to me and grabbed both my arms and began to drag me.

Being the fiesty thing that i am, i start to kick, scream and scratch at the guard. Only to have it come to an immediate end when a hand contacts the side of my face thrusting me to the ground, only to be picked back up and dragged towards a door. It strangely looked similar to the one in the museum. They pushed the door open and entered. My eyes were meant with the lavish design of gold and white in the room and what looked to be a throne in the front of the room.

So beautiful that i strated to drool, then i was thrown to the floor instantly without time to react. My face contacted the floor harshly, i yelped out loud out of surpise and pain. Looking up i found the most gorgeous man i had ever seen in my life.

His face was as if it was craved with the such great detail as if he was a statue. He wore his nemes headress, and in his eyes you could see he held a power that was not to be questioned or messed with. But being me i was willing to do just that. I was a little distracted with thinking of the questions i wanted to be answered.

Who is this man and why is he wearing that headress and sitting on a throne? were the questions that ran through my head. Looking up to meet his eyes once again everything i was thinking instantly went blank, only one thing remained.

One word that would define almost exactly how gorgeous he is.

................DAMN!!!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!! I'M SO GLAD I GOT MORE READERS. HOPE U GUYS LIKE THE UPDATE. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND KEEP THE READERS COMING :-)