Hour Glass Of Time And Romance

( Sarah POV )

My stomach was growling and I was famished. I crawled to the bar gate of my cell.

"May I finally have some food now?" I asked the guard to my right. He ignored me, asbif I was never there. I asked the guard three more times before my stomach growled again and I gave up.

*****************************************************************************************************************************

The next few days went by as a blur. The guards would only give me an hour to sleep, then come into the cell and beat me up, then I would just sit there because they wouldn't feed me since they put me in here. This was toture, this was pain. I gave up, whatever will power that was left in me was gone. I broke down into a waterfall of tears.

"Now, now, beautiful, why are you crying? Do you give up?" In came the devil grinning ear to ear glad to see he had gotten the results he wanted.

I nodded my head helpless and then hung it down and stared at the floor.

He walks over and picks me up bridal style, then pecks a kiss on my cheek. "See my princess, I told you I could break you. Trust me by time i'm done with you, you won't be able to live without me, but in the end you made the right decision."

My eyes widen in horror, what had I done, but I was no state to argue or reject him anymore. But that didn't mean I wasn't going to make his life living hell. For the last thing I would ever do is let him steal my heart.

**************** :-) sorry for the long wait to upload, hope you liked the new add ons, and also the new POV that I added. What do you think will happen next? Comment and Vote. Love you guys !!!!!!!!!! B-) Also YEAH FOR MORE READERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!